3

We were at high school. I asked to go to the bathroom and finally went. Just then someone came in and said something I did not want to hear

"Y'know, Albert hates you" a female voice giggled

"He's faking it. You're just too stupid to realize" another voice groaned

I looked at them "n- no he's not" I choked out, attempting not to cry. "Yes he does. When you left the other day he ran over to me and complained about how annoying you are" I was hurt. I really was.

"He'll never love you, Y/n. It's pretty obvious" I growled "how do you know?!" I screamed and ran out of the restroom. I sat at the doorway and wiped my eyes. I walked back in pretending nothing happened.

"You alright?" Albert ran up to me after class. I shrugged and walked away. "Y/n?" He ran back up to my side. "Are you okay? What's wrong" he asked concerned. It felt mean to make him sad but then I remembered what he said. I growled and walked away. He sighed and decided to not come after me as I'd probably walk away again. It hurt to know he wasn't gonna come again, but it's my fault for ignoring him.

Soon I was at my locker packing everything away as the bell had just rung. I started my journey home until someone huffed next to me "why'd you ignore me, Y/n?" Albert asked sadly. I didn't respond, just continued to walk. Except he continued to walk too. I smiled lightly thinking he really cared.

We were at home and he sat on my bed next to me. I looked at him and remembered what he said. I turned away and ignored him for a while.