8

3 weeks 15 days 22 hours 7 minutes and 23 seconds.

That's how long I've avoided Albert for. 3 Freaking weeks! I miss him. I do. But I know for a fact he doesn't. He doesn't even deserve to be missed! Right now I was currently standing in front of a Popeyes where my tinder date had told me to meet him. I walked inside and sat down, my date was really cute. His name was jake and he had a youtube channel, it was called jayingee, he talked about how he knew albert but I wasn't complaining. He was still nice.

After Our date me and Jake walked back home, as Jake likes to say "the girl can't walk home alone" I loved it when he said that, I absolutely loved it. As I opened the door I felt Jake start to trail kisses down my neck, I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair. As soon as I got in the house he pressed me against the wall, his kisses went from my neck to my collarbone, and he tugged at the hem on my shirt, signaling me he wanted it off, just before I pulled it off a loud knock was on the door. Jake jumped and I startled and headed towards the door with Jake following quickly behind. As soon as I opened the door I was embraced with a hug and tears, very familiar tears. That's when I heard albert say "I'm so.. so sorry" I tried my very hardest not to smile but I couldn't help it, my arms snaked around alberts waist and I laid my head in the crook of his neck. Jake coughed "am I not here anymore?" Alberts head shot up as he looked at Jake. Albert chuckled "you brought home Jake?" I nodded. Jake shrugged "guess I'll leave" before I could reply he walked out the door, I looked up at Albert "I'm sorry"

HAHAHHAHAA PLOT TWIST BABY BRUH I WANNA WRITE MY JOJI BOOK BUT IM PROUD AF OF THE 700 VIEWS ON THIS BOOK SO IM WRITING THIS BOOK EE