7

I groaned into the mic "you ignored me, then got angry at me when I ignored you. Then you proceeded to let that girl all over you, and you let her slap me" Albert growled "first of all, she has a name a-" I teared up "what is it then? Your NEW GIRLFRIEND?" I screamed, fed up with him now. He sobbed once again "I still love you, Y/n" I scoffed and hung up. I was sick of him, sick of his face, sick of his long luscious bleached locks, sick of his beautiful brown eyes, sick of his perfect jaw- no no! Stop. I looked outside, it was around 3 o'clock pm. Not that bad. I heard my dad walk into the house and smiled, he'd done so much for me, I love him. I stepped out of the bathroom, phone in hand and walked upstairs "sweetie?" My dad called, me being halfway up the stairs turned around and walked back down "yeah dad?" I looked at him "I'll be out for a business trip for a week.. you think you can handle that?" He chuckled "yeah. I can dad" I smiled at him "you sure?" He was only making sure, he was the best father anyone could ask for "yes dad" I giggled "bye sweets, I'll be back Wednesday" I watched as he stepped out of the house, but just before the door closed I screamed "dad!" My dad turned around and looked at me. I ran up to him and hugged him "I love you.. have a safe trip.." I mumbled in his chest, trying so hard not to cry, I had to get through this alone. It's part of growing up "I love you too baby.." he held me close "good luck" I mumbled as I waved and walked back in the house.

I stared at the numerous harmful messages from the girl yesterday, most of them read "stay away from albert" or "you're a horrible person." I was reading each recently typed response over and over, until albert messaged me "I'm sorry." And I left him on read. Just so he knows how I feel.

Omg I love this book so much