5

Albert chuckled as I told him the joke, just as I was about to say another a girl came up behind me and scared me, causing me to drop my coffee. And it spilled everywhere. But the girl ignored me and went to albert, immediately they got along. I groaned and looked down and my soaked shoes and heaved a sigh "I'm gonna sit in the car" I faked a smile. Albert completely ignored me! I huffed and ran to the car, quickly getting it.

After about 2 hours of the girl and Albert talking it was night. I was so concentrated on the moon slowly coming out I didn't even notice the tear falling from my eye and on my jeans. I looked down and got up and out of the car, Albert and the girl were still talking. I groaned once more before walking up to them "I'm just gonna walk home" Albert once again ignored me. I was really frustrated right now. I stormed off and quickly ran to my house

It was midnight now, and I had 12 missed calls from Albert. After about one more ring I screamed and sat up, I grabbed my phone, pressing accept and pushing it towards my ear "what!?" I spat "I- where did you go" Albert mumbled, he was definitely trying to be quiet. I lived with my dad and he wasn't home so I could be loud. "If you were listening you would've heard! I walked home" I yelled into the microphone, probably hurting alberts ears "I- I'm sorry.." i giggled "sorry? Seriously? It was about to rain and I walked home in it! You didn't even listen to me! My coffe spilled and I had payed for it!" I screamed. Albert hadn't responded so I just hung up. If he's gonna ignore me, I'm gonna ignore him!

Oooo she be jealous-

I can't believe people wanted more of this! It's such a bad book-

Please go check out my other books, "Click" and "Apartment 3" I'm proud of those!