Part 1-Oh My...

Jilda walked in the gym she'd got a discount promotion from only three days ago. This would last until the seventh month of her membership. She still was studying in the creative arts program at university and knew she'd do well in music and design.

Luke never use to train at this gym and he was a busy guy, always promoting his charity which helped wildlife. His main profession was in the entertainment field and he did well as a internet and small screen actor.

One night Jilda came to the gym after finishing her latest school assignment earlier than she expected. She was pretty dedicated to getting the work done. She went into the changing room and slipped on her tank top with leggings. 

Luke parked his car and walked into the changing room. He ha done a few interviews regarding his charity and a new film he was starring in. He was a hard working guy and deserved some leisure time.

Luke came out and started to do some pull ups. He started to listen to some music on his cellphone. Jilda went and began to do some jogging on the treadmill. She turned on her cellphone and started to listen to some songs. 

After ten  minutes Jilda went to a corner to practice some yoga. Luke had finish one set of pull ups and took a break for water. When he heard a loud bang Luke turned around and saw her. Jilda accidentally dropped her cellphone but it wasn't broken. She notice him looking at her and was shock, realizing she wasn't alone as she thought.

He watched as she carried the weight of twelve pounds to the weight lifting area. He notice that she was doing some sort of yoga techniques with them.  

It wasn't everyday he saw someone come up with a new method of exercise.

Her long and half dyed hair plus he fair skin complimented her tank top and tights. Luke resumed with his pull ups a before, trying to ignore this fit girl.

Jilda watched as Luke was working out. Seeing him doing pull ups was hard for her to ignore. Each time he did it she saw how tone and muscular his back and arms were.

She'd been around many men and this wasn't new to her. However, seeing this one man do this made her feel a certain way.

After fifteen minutes it was almost time for the gym to close. Jilda placed back the weights and heading to the changing room. Luke notice her and called out.

"HEY!" 

He ran up to her smiling.

"Hi."

"I've never seen you here before, my name is Luke."

"Mines Jilda."

"Are you new in town?"

She laughed.

"No, I got a discount membership and started using it today."

"That's good."

Luke and Jilda briefly touched hands as he held the door which lead to the changing rooms. The contact was intensifying and startled them. 

"Well, I better be heading home. It was nice meeting you Luke."

"Likewise Jilda."

They both went away to change, wondering why they felt so strange watching each other exercise and that brief hand reaction.