Part 5-Let's Get Physical

It was one quiet and beautiful Friday night that day Luke and Jilda went to train. 

She was doing her yoga and was pondering on the past events which transpired over the previous weeks. Yes, Luke was a man who she could see herself with. Handsome, intelligent, and a gentleman. 

He was busy doing squats and he thought on the past weeks he spent with her. Indeed she was the one for him. Beautiful, strong, smart and a lady.

It WAS time that they took this to the next level.

Their were other people at the gym that night. Some worked the treadmills, other were lighting weights wile sitting or running. Luke and Jilda occasionally would make eye contact with each other and their was flirting in their eyes. They mutually knew what the other was thinking. 

Slowly the gym got quieter as people began to leave, however this wasn't notice by Luke or Jilda who both were having explicit thoughts of each other as they worked out.

 When you're around someone long enough and you feel a connection, it eventually leads to something more. He couldn't help it, she couldn't help it. They both looked around and notice they were the only two left in the gym and it wasn't even closing time yet. 

It was gonna be a night neither one of them would ever forget. 

Luke gazed into her eyes as she watched him finish his workout. Never had she seen a man so fit and dedicated as him. Jilda quickly turned away and started to lift her weights. 

"I saw you look at me girl." She pretended not to hear. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." She finally said.

Jilda finish her lifting and went to changed. 

When she was getting ready to leave, she was captured in a passionate kiss. "Don't lie to me girl, I saw how you looked at me." He kissed her again.

Luke kissed her and devoured her in a sea of kisses. Every now and then he gave her love bites which made Jilda moan. She scratched Luke's arms and kissed them. He bit her neck and she bit his. This was a truly incredible feeling the were experiencing.

"Do you know what made me want you?" He confessed. 

"What exactly?"

 "You're as beautiful as your inner strength." She smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"While you're as handsome as your determination." Luke kissed her again and hugged her. 

"I'm yours." They said simultaneously. 

This love was more intense their any workout they ever did. 

The end