Part 3-Shared Interest

Neither Luke or Jilda could deny that something was building up between them as they continued to meet up at the gym. 

One day during the early afternoon, Jilda went to the gym. Normally she went much later than that but decided to after finishing school earlier.

Luke was suppose to have a meeting held during that same time but it got pushed back until next week. He thought of no better way than to go work out.

Once she walked in she dropped her gym bag. Luke looked up and dropped the book he was reading.

"Hi... Luke." She said nervously.

"Hi Jilda." 

He picked the book back up and dusted it off and place it on his stack. She notice the books were of different sizes and seemed to have been of different subjects.

Jilda looked at the cover of the top book she saw in Luke pile.

The photo was of a dark hair girl wearing a bikini top and a man around his forties with bulging muscles. 

"My sister loaned me that book."

"What's it about?"

He smirked.

"It's about a man who seduces a girl on a beach and saves her from moral pirates."

She was hesitate to ask further details.

"What else happens?"

"They make love."

Jilda felt her face warm.

"Say how come you're here at this time." Drastically changing subjects was the anecdote she needed right now.

"I was suppose to have a meeting today but it got rescheduled."

"I finished my class earlier than normal today."

"I see."

It was really the first time they ever met during the day. Both of them felt it was time to get better acquainted. 

"Is it true you're an actor?"

"Yes, I also have my own charity."

Jilda smiled.

"I heard about your charity, you help out wildlife. That's a great cause to have."

Luke saw this made her quite happy. He remembered the design on her bag mentioning the name of a university.

"You go to the university downtown right?"

"For over five years now."

Luke got up from the foam mat and offered her to sit beside him.

"I have something to confess. I have ALWAYS been a fan of yoga. I never met anyone who was as confident in doing advance moves as yourself."

She smiled hearing his compliment.

"Thank you. I'm a fast learner, not quite share now if I'm still beginner or intermediate."

He turned to her and smiled.

"Why don't we do some moves together?" He asked softly.

He offered her his hand and she took it. As usual, that same electrifying sensation passed. 

Luke quickly moved away and placed their belongings to the further side of where they stood. 

He pulled out the top foam mat along with the one underneath and made some room for each. Jilda took out her cellphone but Luke stopped her.

"I have a mini CD player with me."

He went into his bag and pulled out the mini stero CD player and a CD yoga meditation music.

Throughout their routine of yoga moves Luke eyes Jilda as she stretched. Then when he did some crouching, she also eyed him. When Luke caught Jilda looking he smiled.

"You never seen a man be as good as me?" He teased.

"Well, you never seen a someone be as confident in it as myself." She teased back.

They both laughed light and started to get ready to leave the gym.

"Jilda, would you like to have dinner with me next week?"

He knew he was being forward but he didn't care.

"I would like that, thank you."

"Tremendous! Write down your address and I'll pick you up."

She wrote down her address on a notepad for him. Once again their hands electrified. It was certain that soon they wouldn't be friends for long.