iii. the meet

CHAPTER THREE !
( III. the meet  )

A single tear fell from my eye as I stared at the old polaroid. The polaroid that held a sad, old, and hurtful story behind it. I clearly wasn't paying attention to the road because just then it hit me. Well more like I hit it.

I look up to see a boy about my age. He had dark brown curly hair with eyes to match and wore a black tux. One things for sure, he was hot. Like damn, talk about attractive. I continued to gawk at him but eventually I snapped back into reality.

Oh my god! I just hit this guy with my car!

I quickly got out of the car.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" he laughed lightly.

"No, It's okay! I shouldn't have been walking in the middle the road.

"I'm Finn," He says politely.

"Jupiter," I say back to him asI shake his hand. His hands were cold and slightly wet.

"I like that name. It's pretty,"

"Umm thank you," I reply blushing slightly.

"Sorry again for hitting you,"

"And again, don't be. I shouldn't have been out in middle of nowhere picking flowers,"

Finn wolfhard wasn't tell thing any truth in what he had said to Jupiter Livesly. This lie was actually quite far from the truth actually.

••••