iv. find jupiter

CHAPTER FOUR !
( IV. find jupiter )

 find jupiter )

FINNS POV

FINNS POV

"So how much do I need to give you?!" hell starting to get frustrated that my plan to get on a bus for free wasn't working.

"$2.50," the driver states, "that's not a lot man! Just give my the money and you can take a seat,"

Ever since I was young, I was incredibly good at lying and noticing the small things. If you've every seen that show 'Psych', I'm basically like Shawn Spencer. Besides the dad being a cop thing, and me being a detective. I never met my mom and as for my dad, he was a con artist. A very good one at that. He taught me everything I know. Well, before he got thrown into jail. So now I live on my own in an apartment near the river. After I wasn't able to get a job, I decided to do what my dad did to get money. Which was basically selling drugs. I never did any of those drugs. I mean, yes, I've tried a few different sorts, but non ever appealed to me, ya know? My dad only really taught me like, how to tell if someone is lying and how to know someone just by looking at them. All I ever wanted to know about is how many people he's killed. How he killed them. How much fun it was. How they screamed in pain. When I asked him about it he'd just laugh. But I was serious. I killed so many people since then. My dad had no idea either. By the time he found out, the cops had already showed at our doorstep. They didn't arrest me, instead sent me to a asylum type shit building. I stayed in there for about two years. Unlike others, I didn't attempt to break out. So I sat. I sat an waited, listening to what they said to me, doing what they asked. I knew that I would never get out unless, I pretended I was getting better. Eventually, they let me out. When I got out, they sent me to school to get an education. There were a lot of people I wanted to kill at school. And then, I saw Jupiter Livesly. Although she had never done me wrong or even looked at me, it was her. I want to kill Jupiter Livesly. I could never get to her tho. I tried and tried for years. I had just about given up. When suddenly, she was a recommended friend on my instagram. The feeling came back to me all at once. I felt that feeling I did all those years ago. The urge to kill her came back. I had to do it this time. I had to finish what I had started.