Chapter 4-Blushing

That was the rest of what I remember, the next thing I knew I was back on my comfortable bed.

My head was pounding.it was all someone was beating my forehead with a brick. Rosaline had been trying to come in my room for at least 30 minutes and it was getting harder to ignore her.

-Y/N!

-what-I said half asleep, she took that as a cue to burst into my room

-I cannot believe you got hot and heavy with Tony

-I didn't-I said  sitting up immediately 

-Please! I saw you two yesterday, talk about Caliente!

 I put my pillow over my head and groaned. The last night's events finally coming back to me.

Rosaline continued to ramble "OMG I can't believe it

I was in big trouble. I was going to be late. I had to go dance class but I couldn't fathom running into Tony. After Rosaline informed me that I not only twerked but also grinded on him I was ready to kill myself from embarrassment. I had no choice but to walk into the dance studio but I just couldn't. I was running out of options. I was running out of time. I decided no boy was ever going to stop me from doing anything and quickly drove to class.

This is it I thought looking at the studio door.I gathered courage and walked through the door. The whole room stopped and stared at me, including the Tony Lopez.

Great, I thought

I walked towards my place in the studio, feeling everyone's stares on my back. I looked up for a second. I was immediately meet with tony's eyes looking back into mine, a wide smile across his face. I turned redder by the second. Tony winked and I felt myself fluster, oh god I was now turning the color of a tomato. 

Thankfully the instructor walked disrupting everyone's focus from the tension between Tony and me.

After class-

As class ended  I headed to the door, I felt someone's presence behind me

-you're really not going to address me huh?

Tony chuckled to himself

-what..no..I was just uhh... suddenly at a loss of words, I wasn't expecting this

-chill, it's cool

-I just have to get going..that's all, I nervously muttered as I fumbled with my dance bag

-have a good day then

-yeahh..y-you too, I manage to say as I leaned the wall

I watched him walk away for a few seconds before reacting and going to my car.