Chapter 6;

(A/N: real quick sorry it took a while for me to get back to this I've started on a DP/YJ fanfic that's still in the works [sitting at 7000+words O>O'''] and it's been taking up most of my writing time, so ill try to get this going again...

That ^^... Was written in March... It's June... And I have a job now... And have gone threw dozens of other OTPs... Like DannyxConner[DPxYJ], Birdflash, Spideypool, DannyxJackFrost[wish there were more out there...], DannyxRobin[nother DPxYJ], Stklaus [might be spelt wrong], Sterek, Steter, plus a few others that I've completely forgotten and will kick myself for later... Point is... I've been busy and everytime I try to write something, anything... My ADD kicks in and I get distracted... Point is this might not go far and it might be a few more months before the next update or for this to even go up... I started this chapter three months ago... I don't even know what's in it... Should get on that...

Ok... It's done(?)... Ehh, could add more but it was mostly done months ago and as I said before, I have a job now... Yeah, its night shift and currently ten a.m... I should be asleep!!! So that's what I'm gonna do... Again, don't expect an update anytime soon, I was working on a few others that I'm not a hundred percent sure I'll post but I got high hopes for the second one...)

Danny had just finished his breakfast and had gone to find the living room, as Vlad had asked of him. Yeah... Better said than done... This mansion was basically a giant maze! And it took him over thirty minutes to find a maid to lead him in the right direction...

And now...

Here he was...

Sitting in front of his archnemesis...

Again...

Why was he in such a rush to find Vlad again? Oh right, his unnaturally sharp canines could easily rip through his jugular, as he'd threaten to last night...

"Well, I must say it's nice to see that you've joined the land of the living once more after you arrived and had that little Core malfunction, you were out "Cold", per se for at the most fifteen hours."

Hearing this caused Danny's eyes to widen, the last time he'd gotten anywhere near that much sleep was before the accident! And that was at least four years ago!!!

Danny feeling his face begin to flush, reached up and pulled his hat down over his eyes, how he'd kept it on in his sleep was beyond him, yet he was still glad as it helped hide his very new look...

"Now I believe there are still a few things we need to discuss..."

At this Danny nervously bit his bottom lip between his teeth before he peeked out at the man before him, it was now that he realized he was wearing a tight long sleeve black v-neck shirt, that showed off his lean arm muscles and the rough shape of tone tight abs. He was also in a pair of loose-fitting pale blue sweatpants.

When had he changed into these was beyond him, but he wasn't complaining...

Wait! Had he just been checking him out!!! Oh no! Oh hell no!!! Yes, Danny knew he was bi, he'd only realized it after his first encounter with Dash, but after the way the straight male teen had treated him, he knew it'd never work out, it only made him realize he liked strong partners that played rough. But he'd never been interested in older men before!!!! Vlad was the same age as his-... As Jack and Maddie for christ sakes!!!