Introduction

Hello any readers who believe this to be a good story, in at least a week the first chapter of this would be published.

The first chapter will be focusing on the reactions of an alien invasion and what the different factions on Earth do, the ones who just follow the rules of the conqueror but some will fight back and see how it all will go.  

In chapter 2 we see the lives the rebellion and the warlord are living a year later and see that the relationship between them will never be changed. in this chapter there is bad language that will not be suitable for certain ages please read at your own risk. Enjoy. 

Chapter 3 focuses on the life the rebellion live and the planning of a war that will finish the invasion or rebellion. The warlord is beginning to see the strength his foes have and knows he needs backup. Chapter 3 has bad language and will be unsuitable for certain ages read at your own risk. 

The main plot of this book is too be part of a series of different stories of the warlord going to different planets and conquering them where on each of them a rebellion is started and try to fight him but some fail some succeed and all co-exist towards the end so enjoy these .