Chapter 3 - endgame begins

3 weeks later. 

Jacob's injuries have fully healed. he is ready to go train. 

He walks in to find Diane and Corey boxing and watches Diane throw Corey on to the floor, Jacob laughs embarrassing Corey even more than before, Diane runs over to Jacob and asks him to fight her to test his skills. Jacob agrees and waits for when she tries fly kicking him but he ducked underneath and put her in a two finger pressure hold, she breaks free and tries punching him but he is too fast and knows everything she is going to do. Corey is impressed finally able to see the full extent of Jacob. Jacob flings Diane forward and they give up, she is surprised by the martial art lie skills he used, Jacob reveals he had been studying different martial arts since the age of 5 knowing different techniques to disarm, interrogate, eliminate and apprehend enemies. 

The two are impressed and decide to watch and see how Jacob will train when he has no injuries, Jacob agrees but tells them to prepare the coffee as he will probably train for at least 12 hours straight, Corey goes and starts brewing the coffee, Jacob begins his training amazing Diane with his strength and endurance. 12 hours later Jacob finishes his training and founds Diane passed out on the floor and picks her up carrying her up to her room and puts her into her bed. he leaves her room to find Brock waiting for him pleased to see he has made new friends since the start of the rebellion. 

The two leave to the recreational area and watch TV talking about everything that has happened and how resilient they are, Jacob then begins talking about how he actually made the warlord retreat and if he could then others can if they have something like his armor and quickly jumps up running to the foundry where the blueprints he created for the modifications on his armor are and realize that these armors would work perfectly with a certain metal. 

Diane, Brock and Corey arrive at the foundry 12 hours later and find Jacob researching about a metal that can absorb the impact of any punches or bullets perfect for protecting them against the weaponry of the remaining Armada and a punch from the warlord, but the metal is rare and the closest place they will find it is the overrun military base that has been the storage area for the warlord. Diane tells Jacob that attacking that place even with his armor is suicide and he agrees finding the next best metal he can use and thankfully they already have it with them, Jacob gets the metal and begins the construction of a new armor frame to replace the old one. 

A week later Jacob finishes the construction and switches the frames testing how the armor can withstand the metal and realizes the metal lighter and stronger than the original, Jacob then searches through storage for anything that can be adapted into new weapons and designs new armor adaptions. Diane helps him bringing him food and checking storage for the parts he will need. Corey and Brock are sitting in the recreational area, watching over the two and talk about the bond the two have from their age and characteristics. Jacob and Diane begin replacing parts of the armor and place the new ones, grabbing spray paint and stickers to make it unique, Jacob is impressed with how well they work together and points over to Diane's armor that has blueprints for different weapons that he thinks will suit her, she thanks Jacob for designing them and they quickly try out Jacob's armor and make sure all of the modifications work. 

Worried Brock races down to the foundry and ask where he is going and realize they are testing it and begins to leave but is stopped by Jacob, Jacob tells Brock that if he would like it he has made a special wheel chair to try and help him and puts him in it and flicks a button and watches as the wheel chair starts to change shape. 

Brock begins crying while walking forwards as the wheel chair became his legs being able to stand up straight and move around. Diane never knew about this but is pleased that Jacob decided to try this, Brock hugs Jacob and watches as Corey walks down and sees the creation. Jacob then tells Brock the battery power the change is still low so he should not waste the rest of it. Brock agrees flicking the button. Corey asks how Jacob knows how to build things like that Jacob tells him he was giving a degree in both mechanics and computer science and knows the parts and components needed for creation and how they are supposed to be connected. More and more things are found out about Jacob and how incredible he is, Jacob passes the energy sources for the wheel chair to Brock so that he can recharge when ever he needs to and asks Corey to try and find someplace where they can find the components needed for the energy source to get more.