Chapter 1 - the warlord

He's on his way.

No where to hide. No one to help them.

The warlord is coming... and he has no heart for mercy.

For Centuries the warlord has been conquering the galaxy threatening the homes of billions of species. Taking their family friends and dignity, reaping the work of their people and leaving them to die. His next target is Earth and the human beings reaping the planet of its natural minerals, medicinal ingredients and he will not show mercy to anyone opposing him.

Jacob, 16 years old, is sitting in class paying little to no attention to anyone or anything until he hears the words warlord and his attention focuses on his teacher. Everyone is gossiping about how the chance of the warlord coming to enslave them is near and then Jacob just yawns.

Everyone begins to try explain every detail of their predicament to him and he says that when they arrive he will test their patience and get executed for trying and just leaves disappointing everyone in that room. "Jacob you will listen to his commands without question or we will all pay the price."

"Whatever mate."

The principal sighs excusing Jacob who begins walking home listening to the pedestrians go on about what they can do to make the warlord happy and overhears plans of leaving to the moon as soon as they can and stay clear of his arrival.

Jacob turns around and the people talking are gone like shadows in the sun, Jacob arrives at his apartment. Jacob lays in his bed turns the news on and thinks about what those people were talking about and realizes he can do what he planned stay patient and leave before that tyrant can kill him.

Jacob begins falling a sleep when a loud knock is heard from his front door, he rolls his eyes and answers it. Shocked. Two men wearing long trench coats ask Jacob if he agrees to a possible rebelling against the warlord.

"Brilliant."

The men smile giving Jacob a trench coat and black hat and sun glasses bringing him along with them to meet the others who want to stand up to the warlord. Jacob meets everyone else and sits at a long table, "ladies and gentlemen we will be rebelling soon, against the tyrant conqueror of our galaxy, the warlord."

Alarms. Screaming. Panicking.

Everyone turns to a screen and realize they are too late to run and escape.

The warlord has arrived with his armada. Jacob realizes people are starting to give up and stands up walking over to a table with notes on any known attacks perpetrated by the warlord and figures out certain aspects that may help them to at least hide from his men. "Everyone listen up... we were all probably thinking we would have more time and we could leave but that won't work... instead of running and hiding like wimps we must overcome our fears and fight back against the warlord."

"Now... anyone who still thinks that they would rather go ahead and follow the demands of the warlord honour the ones who oppose him and keep the secret as a human being with freedom." Jacob breathes in and out realizes what he just said then. He looks at all the people staring at him and smiles when people begin clapping at him.

"Son thank you for making sure we never give up on our freedom and each other now we must find a better place to hide out and make a place to call our head quarters as we will not only hide we will fight and rebel to protect and save our planet and possibly if we can other planets and species.

Somewhere secure.
Possibly underground.
Definitely unknown to most people.

Jacob remembers about an old bunker outside of the city that he never shown anyone else which will be perfect bid they can find proper equipment. Jacob is told to sit down while the others talk and once they return they believe until they are secured in a base of operations Jacob will lead them to safety using his knowledge of this place and his courage to not give up.