Arc 1.0 - School Campus

Before you start reading, a little heads up. I have changed the POV from 1st to 3rd. I swear I was going to blow my brains out if I had to write another 1st POV chapter.

One more thing... I will provide images of the MC and his future lover for those of you who can't imagine what they look like by my most likely crappy description. As for whether I will be supplying images of the MC, FL, and other supporting characters... Who gives a flying fuck about them anyway, I'm not wasting my time.

The picture above is of our darling MC, Alexi.

_______________________

As soon as he was finished transmigrating into his next body Alexi was given the mission info.

[Dimension - 89

Mission Type - Last Wish

World Type - School Campus

Body - Peter Sykes (Cannon Fodder)]

[The story begins when Aileen Iverson, the FL, starts school at Riverfall High School.

The FL is a shy and beautiful princess-like girl , making her loved by the entire student body, especially the ML, Richard Young. He fell in love with Aileen's pure nature and kind personality. Little did he know, she was quite fond of him as well. However, they ignored their feelings. Richard was already dating his childhood friend Monika and could not bring himself to ruin the many years of friendship he had with her. Aileen had thought Richard and Monika were happy together and she would have no chance, so she pushed her feelings down and gave them her best wishes.

Monika, sensing that her boyfriend was becoming more distant, became increasingly clingy. Richard grew annoyed and could no longer deny his feelings and broke up with her. Free of his relationship, he immediately confessed his love to Aileen, which she of course, accepted.

Depressed and angry, she paid some of the school delinquents to destroy the FL. Taking the advantage to have their way with the beautiful Aileen, they began their plan.

Their plan had been to rape the FL and spread the videos around the school to ruin her reputation. They had gotten her in the van when Richard stepped in and saved her.

All people involved, including Monika, were charged with Assault, Kidnapping, and Attempted Rape.

Years later both Richard and Aileen got married, created a very successful business, became world leaders, and had three beautiful children.]

Alexi couldn't help but gag at the nauseatingly cliché plot line. He really couldn't stand how stupid it was. And what the fuck was with the logic of this story? It was so erratic and idiotic. It seemed as if they were trying to fit in so many overused story elements that the plot was rushed just to make sure they were all there.

He sighed and reviewed his memories of Peter Sykes.

Peter Sykes was a strange character. He was once an outcast and a loner, but one day he made a friend by the name of Oliver Wilkes. Blinded by his joy of finally having a companion, he did not see the evil intentions that were lying beneath.

A week later Oliver invited Peter to hang out at his house. The minute Peter stepped through the door he was knocked out.

Waking up naked and confused Peter looked around. He spotted Oliver with a group of people he knew were delinquents from his school. They had taken pictures of him naked with writings like 'slut', 'whore', and 'cum dump'. Alcohol and drugs were also prominently featured in every photo. Peter knew nothing happened but the pictures suggested otherwise, and if they got out his reputation would be ruined.