The letter and the Winx

Disclaimer: I don't own the Labyrinth or Winx Club, I only own Annabelle

Annabelle's POV:
Jareth soon returned with a pen and paper in his hand. "Remember to take your time" he said handing the pen and paper to me. "I will, I promise" I replied. "I will be in my study during some work if you need me" he said. I nodded, "call me when you're done" he continued. "I will" I said. "Before you go, may I tell my friends about you and that you're caring for me?" I asked. "You may but don't tell where you are as it will risk your safety and mine" Jareth replied. He smiled before turning and leaving the room. I took the breakfast tray from the bedside table and started to write.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
I called for Jareth once I had finished the letter and he soon came back from his study. "Have you finished?" he asked. I smiled and nodded before folding the up the letter and handing it to him. With a flick of his wrist an envelope appeared and he handed it and the letter back to me. I smiled before writing on the address on the envelope. "Thank you Jareth" I said to him. He smiled "your welcome Annabelle". I slipped the letter into the envelope before sealing it and handing it to Jareth. He took and looked at the address before once again flicking his wrist. The letter disappeared into thin air. "I have sent to your friends, they will be receiving it in a minute" he said. I smiled and nodded. "Now get some rest while I get back to work," Jareth said. I nodded and removed the tray before laying back down and closing my eyes. Jareth smiled before leaving the room.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Alfea: Bloom's POV
I was in my dorm room, sitting at my desk doing my homework when a letter appeared in front of me. It was addressed to my friends and I. The handwriting was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Hey guys, look what just appeared on my desk" I said as I got up. Flora, Stella, Techa, Musa and Aisha came over to take a look at it, "the handwriting is familiar but I can't remember where I have seen it before" I told them. "That's Annabelle's handwriting!" said Flora. "We should take this to the headmistress" said Musa. "I agree, we don't know if it is really her or someone forcing her to write this. Also why now?" I said. "I don't know, maybe she is finally away from her father, let's hope it is her" said Techa. We took the letter to Headmistress Faragonda's office and knocked on her door. The door opened and the Headmistress stood there looking confused as to why they were here when they were meant to be in their dorm room. "Miss Faragonda this letter just appeared in our room a few minutes ago and we thought it would be best to bring it to you. It has Annabelle's handwriting on it which is why we thought to bring it your attention as she has been missing for so long" I told her. She nodded, "you were right to bring it to me, I'll scan it to make sure there is nothing dangerous inside," she said. I handed the letter to her, "come inside my office girls and I'll take a look" she said. We headed in to see Miss Griselda and professor Palladium already inside. "The girls have just brought something important to my attention so we will have to put our meeting on hold for a few minutes," said Miss Faragonda. They nodded. The Headmistress scanned the letter before handing it back to me, "it's clean, nothing dangerous but I asked that you do open it here as we all want to know if Annabelle is safe or not" she said. I nodded and took the letter back from Miss Faragonda and carefully opened it. I read it out to everyone.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Dear Winx and Kiko

I know you haven't heard from me since my mother's death and are probably still looking for me. I cannot tell you where I am currently but I want you to know that I am safe and being cared for. I am no longer living with my father and step family. I know you will probably show this to Headmistress Faragonda and the teachers, so greetings to you and I hope you are well. I promise to visit Alfea as soon as I am well enough to travel and have been given permission to do so by the healer here. I miss you all and I can't wait to see you. It might be a few weeks or maybe even a month before I can travel depending on how fast my injures heal. I promise to tell you everything when I come to visit. Please do not worry about me, I am in the caring hands of King Jareth. I promise he will not hurt me, in fact, he saved my life. When I have recovered enough to travel he will bring me to Alfea so you can meet him and see that he isn't dangerous. He is very kind to me. I will see you all soon, say hello to Kiko for me.

Yours Truly
Annabelle
—————————————————————————————————————————————
"Annabelle is safe but I wonder who this King Jareth is" I said. "I haven't heard that name in years" said Miss Griselda. "Nor have I" agreed Miss Faragonda. "Who is he?" asked Techa. " He's the Goblin King" said Professor Palladium. "I suggest that tomorrow you go to the library and look him up," he said. I nodded. "Now off to bed girls," said Miss Faragonda. We nodded and left knowing that tomorrow would be spent in the library.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Chapter 4: opening up about the abuse
Chapter 5: Life in the Labyrinth
Chapter 6: the inheritance
Chapter 7: visiting Alfea