Chapter 5

My friends and I are planning on bombarding our school with memes and it is going to be brilliant. 

 TW: Not taking care of themself?? Idk tell me if you find something else.

I get to my house and try to open the door. Locked. I let out a pathetic scream. I'm done with all of this. I could knock but I didn't want to deal with my parents so I just sat down. I sat down as the sun drifted behind the horizon. I just stayed there as the temperature started getting colder. I felt a soft wet thing hit my head.

"Just my luck, it's raining," I say under my breath. Nothing goes right in the life of Jared Andrew Klieman that's for sure. I felt the soft sprinkle turn into a major poor. I started shivering, moving in on myself as I tried to protect myself from the cold. I couldn't sleep. It was more of closing my eyes for five minutes and then waking up. I did this multiple times. I was going to get a cold. I already wasn't feeling great. I probably was already sick.

I lay there for a while until finally giving up. It was still raining, so luckily that means I won't look like I slept outside. I got up and started walking around the neighborhood, wasting time until I could get on the bus and get warm.

I stumbled around, my vision was even worse now and I could barely hold my own body weight. My whole body was shaking as I felt like I would just collapse. When was the last time I ate? Or drank water for that matter? It doesn't matter. I wounded up by the bus stop and took a seat on the bench. Waiting for my bus to come. People were now driving back and forth. I felt like crap, coughing, and sneezing. It took what felt like an hour. Then again what did I know?

The bus pulled up, from being covered on the bench I dried a little, but my clothes were still really wet and so was my hair. I sat down looking at the window. Hoping no one would try to sit next to me. 

It's short but like whatever.