The question of the hour

So Jimin went on with his night absolutely panicking. After he finished his homework of course, because he has to keep his straight A's. That's the only straight thing about him really. Anyway, after he finished his homework he went on panicking about what to wear, how to do his makeup, and how to do his hair. Tae did give him an outfit to wear but he didn't quite like it. He wore that outfit quite a while ago when he thought he was bi. It wasn't really his style anymore. His style was a little more soft. A little more... bottom like. But he didn't want to hurt Tae's feelings and he also wanted to get his homework done so he ended the conversation fast. He walked around his room panicking. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. What do I do? What do I wear? How should I do my hair? How should I do my makeup?" He was pacing around his room. He abruptly stopped pacing and opened his closet. "Ugh" He had no idea what to wear. He stared into his closet for a good ten minutes before he got a genius idea. "YELLOW" See he thought this was a good idea because Jungkook's favorite color is in fact, yellow. He dug around his closet just to find out he didn't own a single yellow shirt. "SHIT!" So he dug through his closet once again. He then saw something he hadn't worn in years. A green puffy jacket that looked layered with a gray hoodie. "Oh my god, He has this same jacket." he whispered to himself. This was perfect he thought so he grabbed it and a black and white striped turtleneck. "Now what pants should I wear." He rummaged through all of his pants. "Aish. I really have no idea which ones to wear." He pouted. So he took a risk. "Whatever I grab, I will wear." He closed his eyes and reached his hand into the drawer. He pulled out a pair of tight ripped black jeans. "Nice." Now what should I do with this mess of a head.

Jungkook sat on his bed in a daze. He thought I can't really tell Jimin I like him can I? "Yes. You are Jeon Jungkook. You can do anything you want. Go get your man." oh wow Jin was right that really does work. Now what to wear. The question of the hour really. He looked into his closet that was completely overflowing with black and white everything. There was t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, you name it, it was in there, but only in black and white. Except for the one colored thing in his closet. "Oooh perfect." He grabbed his green bomber jacket and a black t-shirt. He Settled on a pair of ripped jeans. "Nice I will look hot." Now what should I do with my hair?

Hoseok sat on his bed thinking about what happened today. Yoongi really likes boys he thought to himself. Wow wow. Maybe I have a chance. So he thought, well I have nothing to lose. Ima text this boy.

"Oh my god!" What do I wear tomorrow

And then there was another panicking about tomorrow.

a/n: I hope you are enjoying the story. I don't know how often I will be able to update but I will try to update often! Thanks for reading 💖