What Happened

a/n: I miss jikook fluff. Anyone else?

Hoseok pov*

"Y-yeah Jungkook I'll be there. Yeah yeah. See you in twenty." I looked at him confused. "Good morning babe." He gave me a loopy grin. "We have to go to the coffee shop Jimin works at."

"What? Why?"

"Apparently they know about what happened at the party."

"O-oh. Do you want to know?"

"I mean... I'm not sure, but they want to meet us there so..."

"Uhh okay. Let's go." Yoongi tried to get up but literally fell over when he stood.

"Oww." I rushed out of bed to help him. "Shit."

"I'm so sorry baby" I reached down and pulled him up. "I probably shouldn't have gone so hard."

"NO! Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I mean, I don't regret it. Plus you went slow the first two times." That made me crack a smile.

"Yeah you're right. And you did ask for it."

"And I don't regret it. Anyway you better put some clothing on me and carry me to the car. Even though I asked for it, you are still at fault." I chuckled.

"Yes of course baby." 

Jungkook pov*

I laid my phone back down on the nightstand. "Alrighty. Let's get ready to go."

"Alright. Tae get out."

"What? Why?"

"Uhhhh."

"Yeah okay." he began to leave the room but before he closed the room he mumbled. "Rude."

"Bitch we are helping you! And we are going with you! Do you want us to stay here and make you go alone!?" He popped his head through the door.

"No. Nope. I am extremely sorry." He then closed the door again and left.

"Okay baby let's get dressed."

"UGH!" He threw his head back onto my arm and rolled over to look at me. "This is so fucking stupid. I just want to lay in bed with you all day." He whispered.

"I know baby I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do about it. Your best friend needs you so you need to help him."

"Yeah yeah I know. But ugh yeah okay I'll stop complaining." He rolled out of bed I moved over so I was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Wow."

"What?"

"Y-you're just so fucking beautiful. Every time I look at you I just... you never fail to amaze me."

"Aww Jungukie. You're so sweet. But I haven't even taken off my clothing."

"You don't have to."

"Stop! You're making me blush. I bet I am turning red."

"Red is my favorite color on you."

"You are my favorite color on me."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Maybe not, but you knew what I meant."

"Did I? Maybe you should show me what you meant." I raised my eyebrow. He smirked and then began to remove his shirt revealing his boxers. He kept going up until I saw black ink. My jaw dropped. "Holy fuck Jimin. You have a tattoo?" I got up and went to him my hands immediately making there way to his hips. My left hand traveling up to his tattoo on his ribs. "God that's so hot." I was practically drooling. I traced the letters with my thumb and he shivered at my touch. "You are so hot."

"Mmm Jungkook." He moaned quietly with his head thrown back. I took my chance and started kissing his neck and sucking gently. "Mmm" he moaned.

"Hey we have to be there in ten!" Taehyung yelled from the living room. We pulled away from each other quickly.

"Fuck."

"Shit." We both looked at each other and giggled. "Get your ass ready Jungkook."

"You say it like it's my fault."

"It is!"

"No it's not! You are such a fucking tease!"

"Aish kid. Whatever, just get dressed."

We showed up at the little coffee shop and sat down. We were a little bit late but Hoseok and Yoongi hadn't shown up yet. Jimin went up and ordered us some coffee. When he sat down they walked in. Hoseok's arm wrapped around Yoongi's waist as the smaller was limping. I chuckled knowingly and Yoongi gave me that look. The look that says "if you don't fucking shut up you will actually be murdered." So I shut my mouth. They sat down, Yoongi wincing. I had to cover my mouth and turn away as to not laugh. I don't want him to kill me.

"Okay talk. What's going on?"

"Okay. Tae? Are you ready to talk?" Jimin asked him. Everyone turned to look at him and he looked away. He flushed red.

"Y-yeah. I mean I kind of have to be."

"Wait. Tae. You know what happened?" Hoseok asked.

"Y-yeah I was there. I was with him." Hoseok looked away from Taehyung and at the ground. Looking a little pissed.

"Y-you were? I don't remember you at all. Like at all." I tried not to laugh because I could see that he was trying to make Hoseok feel better. He always acts like he's such a badass but he is actually such a softy when it comes to boys.

"O-oh well anyway. You were drunk. Like really drunk. And you just walked over to me and kissed me."

"I WHAT!?"

"He what?!"

"H-he kissed me." Hoseok looked like he was going to kill Taehyung.

"Okay everybody just calm down. What happened, happened so don't flip out. Please Continue Tae." Such simple, reasonable words coming from Jimin was the biggest turn on.

"Umm anyway, I stopped you of course because you were drunk and didn't know what you were doing." A look of relief on Yoonseok's faces. "I was going to take you to my house because I didn't know where to take you. I grabbed your wrist and we headed for the door. All of a sudden you were gone. I could not find you for the life of me." He took a sip of his tea. "So I ended upstairs looking for you. You weren't in any of the rooms until I got to the last one. I opened the door and Lisa was straddling you. I told her to stop but she just told me to go away but then you saw me and you pushed her off and came to me. Then you threw up all over and she kicked us both out. I asked you your address and I took you home. You fell asleep so I put you in bed and then I left."

"Wow"

"That's what happened to me?" Yoongi asked.
"Yep."

"So the hickies are from Lisa?"

"I mean I would assume so."

"That makes sense why she was scowling at me the past week." Jimin opened his mouth to say something when someone stepped inside of the shop. None other than, Lisa.

a/n: Sorry that was a shitty chapter. It is late and I am tired. I hope you enjoyed though!