CHAPTER 2

THE NEXT DAY

"So you're saying that Lucas cheated on you and you sat at the rooftop crying, and then Jungkook came and somehow he guessed what happened to you?" Soojin, my best friend, asked.

"Yup exactly what I'm saying."

Her gaze softened as she pulled me into a hug. "That's  so much to handle in a night, why didn't you call me?"

I shook my head and pulled back from the hug, "I just didn't want to burden you."

"Oh shut up, you know I'm always here for you regardless the situation. Thats what best friends are for right?"

Upon hearing that statement, a wide smile spread across my face.

"If Lucas wasn't my cousin, I would have sliced his throat already. But don't worry, I'll kick his balls for you when I see him " Soojin added.

"Relax, maybe we just weren't meant to be." I shrugged.

"Right, but that doesn't give him the reason to cheat on you. I can't believe he had the audacity to do so especially when he hates cheaters. Hypocrite much?" Soojin ranted as she rolled her eyes.

"Cmon, we're going to be late for class, let's go." I said as I dragged her down the corridor and into the classroom.

~

Upon entering the classroom, I saw Mina on Lucas' lap as they kissed each other disgustingly.

"I'm going to go kill that son of a bitch-"

I pulled Soojin back before she could do anything silly. "It's fine, really. "

Ignoring the disturbing sight, I proceeded to my seat and started preparing for lessons.

"About last night..." he said as he sat down next to me.

I turned and responded, "Yea Jeon, what about last night?"

"Wow Han, I'm sure I was talking to you."

Great, he's back at it, calling me by my last name. Guess I'll just do the same, Jungkook.

I sighed and said, "Last night never happened, you got me? Say a word and I'll tear your throat apart."

"Trust me babe, I'd like to see you do that."

"Don't call me babe."

"Or what? You'll tear my throat apart?"

"Actually, you're wrong. But I bet everyone would love to see that baby picture of yours."

*silence*

"Good, I see you wouldn't want that." I added as I smiled sarcastically.