CHAPTER 3

AFTER CLASS

Soojin tapped me on my shoulder and said, "Hey urm, I'm having a really bad stomach cramp here so why don't you go and get some food first? I'll come find you later."

"Yea sure of course, will you be okay?"

"Don't worry, go ahead without me first!" she said as she dashed in the direction towards the toilet.

CANTEEN

The canteen was crowded with people so I decided to queue at the stall with the shortest queue.

I carried my tray and as I was walking towards an empty seat, I saw Lucas and his bitch walking towards me.

One part of me wanted to turn away and walk the other direction, but the other told me to continue walking. and so I did.

As I walked pass Mina, she bumped into me intentionally, making me spill my food.

The whole canteen went silent and i could feel hundred pairs of eyes on us.

I stared angrily into Mina's eyes.

"Bitch" I said. everyone gasped as no one dared to go against Mina, well, you could say I was the first and probably the last.

"Did you just call me a bitc-" she asked, eyes widened since no one has ever went against her and labelled her as one.

"Not only are you a bitch, you're a hoe who slept with almost every guy existing in this school. Honestly, I sincerely hope you don't get std." I added.

Lucas commented, "You don't have the rights to insult her like that."

"Oh? And if she can't bear the consequences, why do it in the first place?"

With that being said, whispers were heard. Some faces looked shocked while others looked satisfied.

Immediately, Mina brought her hand back. without a moment of hesitation, she flung her hand forward. It was too quick and before I could react and stop her, someone else already did.

I turned my head and saw Jungkook.

He threw her hand back and said, "Lucas, I would appreciate if you tell that girlfriend of yours to keep her dirty hands off MY girlfriend."

Jungkook looked at me as I raised an eyebrow. He then pulled me closer by grabbing my waist.

"Let me be clear, you go against her, you go against me. Now if you excuse us, we'll take our leave."

We then walked out of the canteen together. Is he insane??? Jeon Jungkook, the school playboy came to my rescue???

~

"You can let go of me now, Jeon."

He let go and questioned, "Really? Not even a 'thank you'? After saving you from that mess?"

"Look, I didn't ask you to. I appreciate it but I could have handled it myself without you."

"How? By letting her slap you and you slapping her back?"

"Possibly."

"Don't be silly, You think she's going to let you off so easily?"

"What can she do? Get me expelled?"

"You don't know what she's capable of, Han."

"Yea and now you've just added fuel to the fire by saying that I'm your GIRLFRIEND."

"I was trying to hel-"

I snapped, "I get that you were trying to help and I appreciate that. But your help wasn't very much needed."

"Will you just let your guard down for a second and stop thinking that everything I do is of bad intentions?" he groaned.

"I won't and I never will, so stop bothering me."

And then I walked away.