CHAPTER 6

THE NEXT DAY
AFTER SCHOOL

"Hey, I'm going to go swim at the pool, you wanna tag along?" I asked Soojin as we walked out of the class.

"Would love to but my mum cooked. Next time alright!"

I pouted and we waved goodbye.

Guess I'm alone again.

Afterwards, I headed to the pool and began swimming.

~
1 HOUR LATER

I pushed myself out of the pool and went to the table at the side.

My bag, phone and towel was no where to be found. I searched around the place anxiously only to come to a conclusion that they had been stolen without me knowing.

Weird, there wasn't anyone at the pool though?

Ok but the bigger problem now, I can't go home without my valuables and I'm in a swim suit.

I walked out to the hallway leading to the toilets to check if anyone was there. Much to my disappointment, there wasn't anyone. I must be the most pathetic person on earth right now.
Then i heard footsteps approaching, I rushed out of the toilet quickly only to see Jeon Jungkook.

He grabbed my wrist and asked,
"what happened?"

I hugged myself as the cold wind blew onto my skin, "I don't know. I went for a swim and then my valuables went missing. I can't go home."

He looked around, frustrated as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me.

"Let's go." he said as he pulled me along with him and led the way.