Chapter #2: "First Fight on Arrival"

Leon continued to walk down the hallways of Beacon Academy while following team RWBY and his mentor Qrow, who had been training him for a year now. As Leon walked down the hallways of Beacon Academy, he observed the place, memorizing it and familiarizing himself with as much as he can. The school was extremely large, as Leon expected, so mapping it out wouldn't be that easy. Leon, though being observant while taking down mental notes, also took some time to appreciate the beauty of the school and its seemingly friendly and welcoming atmosphere. He took in the sight of the wonderful paintings that decked the halls of a lot of hallways of Beacon, along with the matching colors of the walls that they were hanging from. He even admired the grandeur chandeliers and lamps that were magnificently designed and carefully placed on every ceiling and wall. The scent of the atmosphere wasn't that bad, either. It still smelled like fresh air; the sunlight shining through the glass windows further emphasizing and highlighting his colorful surroundings.

'Guess the first day here wouldn't be as bad as I thought it would be,' Leon thought.

That's when something caught his eye when they passed by the empty cafeteria.

The "should be empty at this hour" cafeteria.

But, not to Leon's surprise, it wasn't.

It was barely noticeable to the untrained eye, but there stood a brunette girl rabbit Faunus in the far corner of the dimly lit cafeteria, who was being surrounded by a group of four tall men in armor. She was barely visible for the men were covering up most of her body from view.

'Something's up,' Leon thought.

As Ruby Rose kept on babbling on and on about the school and the things he should remember and take note of, Leon secretly slips away from the group and enters the cafeteria.

But, not without his mentor Qrow noticing at a later time, along with the members of team RWBY too.

"Um, uncle, where's Leon?" Ruby asks.

Qrow sighs.

"Wait here. I'll go get my "pupil." Be back in a minute," Qrow said in his husky voice as he heads off to look for Leon, while taking a sip from his flask.

"Wait, pupil?" Yang wonders.

Leon continued to walk towards the corner of the large cafeteria quickly, but quietly, walking amongst the shadows as he did so.

As he got closer, he began to hear their conversation.

"Just leave me alone,  Cardin!" The Faunus girl yelled.

"Or what, lil' pipsqueak? You're gonna cry?" Said the tallest and most muscular man in the group decked in heavy armor who was holding a battle mace, whom Leon assumed was Cardin.

"I'm warning you--."

That's when she gets pushed to a wall, and the four men began to close in on her.

"We're gonna have a lil' fun with ya, freak. You'll have no choice but to, well... "Hang out" with us four for a lil' while--."

That was all Leon needed to hear.

"LEAVE... HER... ALONE!"

As the four men looked back to see where the voice came from, in what seemed like the speed of light, Leon appeared right in front of them, and began to "go to town" with them.

Leon punched Cardin in the gut so hard that he was sent flying up through the roof.

Leon then proceeded to fight the remaining men, who seemed to be Cardin' teammates, according to Leon's analysis. They were, surprisingly, pretty easy to fight as they used predictable and petty techniques that only took Leon just a few months to learn. He easily dodged the attacks of each of Cardin's three teammates, who all foolishly decided to charge at him all at once, which made Leon jump out of the way, causing the three men to bump into each other so hard that they fell down to the ground head-first.