Chapter 3: Dream the Past, Wake the Present(Part 2)

Location: Home Sea Base

Time: two days later

May was watching Levi as everyone was off doing other things. Snips and Grog went to Levi's home to keep other leviathans out. She could see why, Snips told her that Levi was a chef and that the land around the Aurora was his.

May went over and looked into the pool to see if Levi was still doing okay. She saw that his eyes were fluttering. 'He's...dreaming? What is he dreaming of?' She thought. She had not seen this coming, she were back over to the dusk and pulled out her PDA to tell the others.

In the dream...

Levi slowly opened his eyes and saw nothing but darkness around him. He looked around trying to see where he was. He then started hearing voices. They were faint whispers at first and then they started to get louder.

As the whispers got louder, it started to get brighter too. He blinked and saw that he was standing(don't judge me!!)in room with a lot of humans walking around. He saw that some just walked right though him. He looked around trying to find something that would tell him where he was.

Once he looked out a window, he saw something that told him where he was. Windpoint Hospital, So he was in the human hospital. 'But why am I here...?' "Yo, dude. Get your butt over here!" A male vice suddenly said. Levi spun around thinking someone talking to him.

He saw a small group of humans standing not too far from him. He saw that one person was looking right at him. "Come on man, Lily got somethings from HQ and you need to hear this." He said. Before Levi could even say anything, someone walked though him. "Sorry, Diego. I was getting me something to drink." Levi knew who this person was.

He was the one who helped him before but what was his name? 'What is going on??' Levi thought, 'maybe I'll get some answer from watching them. "That's alright, lets hear what HQ said." Diego said. "Well I got confirmation that we are going to the planet." Lily said to them. Diego groaned, saying that this was going to be fun, dragging out the 'n' in fun.

"Aw, come on. It can't be that bad." "Yeah right, May. You just have to cook for almost everyone on the dang ship!" Diego said. "Hey!! I take offense of that!" May said with a pout. "Diego, don't be mean to May." "Uhhh! I don't want to go!!" He said. They all talked for a few moments before they started down a path. "I just know something is going to make this more fun for us." May said.

Levi found that was following them without know it. He then saw that they were heading for some kind of machine. They all got in and he found that he was in it too. They all started telling again and lily started the machine. "I know we all have to go on this trip but, how many people act surely have a mission to do?" Diego asked.

"As far as I know, only Lily and three others." "Well, it would be that way for now, but there may be more." May said. "Ya, Adam. What do you think is going to happen out there." Lily asked. 'So, his name is Adam...cute nam-WHAT AM I THINKING. STOP IT LEVI!!! YOU CAN'T LIKE A HUMAN!!!' Levi slapped his own face to stop that chain of thought.

Adam just looked at them with a questioning look. May smiled and Diego started laughing. Lily just looked forward and continued driving. They sat for a while, Diego looked out the window a May played with something on her head. "Hey, guys..." Lily said suddenly. They all looked at her. Lily had an evil look on her face. "No, lily...!" Diego said.

Lily suddenly started driving faster. Diego grabbed the roof of the machine and May and Adam grabbed the backs of Diego's and Lily's seat. "LILY!! STOP THAT!!!" Diego shouted. Lily was laughing at them and she then slowed down. "Please, don't do that again, Lily." Adam said. Lily just smiled. May then asked, "Lily why did we going to the Hospital again?" "We went there to be fitted for prosthetics in case something happens."