Absquatulate

Absquatlate n. To leave without warning

We were currently sat in an elegant place and if I cared would have felt out of place my muddy black dress doing poorly to cover my bruised knees and my hair in a wet state of frenzy the water had caused my curl to pull tighter shrinking my hair all signs of jell had been washed out.

"I have to take this" his quiet ringtone played.

He stepped away leaving me There.

"Am miss you need to leave" a blonde waitress cames over To me

"Excuse me?" I asked calmly.

"Your holding chairs for someone that can offer what's on the menu" I sigh ignoring the woman next to me she realizes that I pay no attention to her and stomps off, a few seconds later the same blonde returns with THe manager in Behind her.

"Excuse me miss yoU are keeping back the table for someones wHO should be Here" he speaks I keep my calming ignoring HIm.

"What's going on here?" dad asked calmly but commandingly

The man answered" Mister Adams we were trying to clear the garbage of the establishment"

"Garbage? oh god lord, I hope you don't mean my daughter because I pray for your sake you don't mean my daughter" daddy added.

"Daugther" the manager's and the waitress's face heat up before they stumble away.

He grabs my hand "let's just go home" I give him a small nod.

"Wait home?" I question.

"Yes doll home"

"But am being kicked out" I added

"That's why you will be living with me"

an

word count 249