Zemblanity

Zemblanity n

Zemblanity n.the inevitably discovery of something you rather not know.

Everything here is so extra I mean am thankful it all beautiful but I mean it's just dinner. I settle on a red ball gown.

I leave my curls to cascade to the ground dragging as I step

I leave my curls to cascade to the ground dragging as I step. It was so annoying I would normally cut it but due to the expense I didn't have the money to spend on such wasteful things I slipped on some red lipstick before I make way to the grand staircase I had always been elegant as a young child I dreamed of being a queen never a princess my father insisted that I take classes and so I know how to handle my self when needed, He would always say it was his dream to see me become a queen because I was already a princess. The memories cloud my head as they start to drift to mom and dad where they would glide around the kitchen singing to the music of their time. How daddy would put me on his toe and spin me around. Such sweet memories. I found myself smiling like an idiot when I heard the sound of men's laughter I stop in my tracks wiping that stupid smile off my face and returning to my stone-cold state.

3 person

As soon as he came to the grand staircase leading to the dining room the laughter stopped and all eyes were on her.  the table was lined with 22 people and 1 more chair remained she didn't fell slightly embarrassed about being late but she did feel a little guilty for them having to wait on her. She moves her leg swiftly but gracefully across the hall to the open chair which happened to be between her farther and Sovrano. Before she could pull out her chair Sovrano sprung up and did it for her. She gives him a curt nod not even letting her lips appear to smile she sits and the hall erupts into chatter once more.

Storm POV 

A clanking of a spoon to glass stopped the chatter at once.

"Alright my fellow queen pins and dons as you know I have invited you here but the reason for that was to introduce you all to my daughter the future Queen of  Famiglia real," Gasped erupted through the hall. Its everything from in m not to yell scream or run but I sat still with the same cold look plastered on my face, not even a slight reaction I congratulated myself. The questions had been swirling in m head the Royal family wasn't that the Head of all the mafias.

I repeated to myself in my head why me and I should have stayed on the street at least there I wouldn't have known any of this. 

An 

word count 506