Bonhomie

Bonhomie n. friendliness

"I..," I suddenly stutter out my words my lips seem to not move even as my mind gathers many thoughts as I force myself to try and spit them out but yet my efforts are in vain I can't seem to say anything.

"Don't say anything I'm about to tell you something all you are allowed to nod eagerly or say yes," He says smile his sweet grin.

"You and I are getting away from here we will spend two nights alone at a surprise location now say yes go," he said in one quick breathe I can't even think to answer but his slightly disappointed face from my reaction throw my logic away without another thought I piped up and said

 "Yes, I will even throw in an eager nod," I shake my head furiously at him.

"Great I left some suitcases in case you said yes at my dorm just give one second and i will be off," he says as he pulls up a bricked driveway to prestigious Harvard.

The stone detailing blended wonderfully with the lush vines the greenery in the lawn was breathe taking and in the middle stood a statue of a goddess bearing a knife it drew my attention as I walk closer my hand stretched out to touch it as a ball comes flying my way just before it connects with my face a hand outreachs and grabs it without sparing me a glance he tosses it back to the group of males sporting polo shirts without a word he returns to his book and walks away I would say thank you but the shock I was in prevented it. 

I shift my eyes to the notice board in front of me and start curiously skimming the posters when something catches my eye.

A serial killer on the loose 

Description: Young caucasian male in early to mid 20's no facial description 

Type: Young females of submissive nature

My mind begins to race this place is even not safe where will I ever be safe I sigh I look over to see a girl and whom I may assume to be her farther laughing by a truck maybe I should tell dad where I am and where am going I think to myself but my internal conversation was cut short by sov carrying two bags in his arms walking towards the car I should head back I don't want him to look for me but just before I could step i see him throw the bags to the ground and signs of rage show but before he gets mad he does something even more terrifying he looks up and laugh a strange laugh this wasn't inviting or charming this laugh was laced with malice I brush it off and think maybe he thought of something funny I laugh it off as I walk to him making him notice me while making seem like I wasn't paying any attention to him when I stop in front of the car sov speaks.

"Where were you," He says in a rush tone it would catch me off guard but it shockingly didn't.

"Just wondering," I say smiling he smiles back and points to the car I open the door and jump in ignoring the thoughts in my head.