♡~Jax Vince~♡

Full Name
"Why should I tell you?" He said coldly.
Nickname
"Go away." He grumbled.
(Jax , Jaxy , J or kitty)
Age
"Stalker." He mumbled.
(Seventeen)
Height
"Don't ask." He growled.

(Five foot one)
W

eight
"Eighty pounds.." he said.
Sexuality
"I'm NOT telling you THAT!" He hissed
with a glare.
(Gay)
Gender
"Are you stupid?"
(Male
Turn ons
"What the Fück?!" He said in a flustered, angry tone.
(Neck kisses , shock collar , daddy/babyboy kink)
Turn offs
"What is WRONG with you?!" He yelled.
(Bodily fluids , rape and feet)
Kinks
"Get away from me!" He hissed.
(Neck biting/kisses Daddy/Babyboy kink , chock collar rough sex and choking)
Position
"H-Huh?!" He stuttered in a flustered tone.
(Bottom)
Smut
"What is- I don't want to know." He said.
(Yes)
Likes
"Well.. I like strawberries. I like music too and books." He said with a little smile.
Dislikes
"Hm , I hate blueberries because ew.. I also hate small and cramped spaces." He said with a grimace at the end.
Looks
"Are you blind?" He asked , looking at you.

 Looks "Are you blind?" He asked , looking at you

Habits

"I may or may not have a tendency to lose my temper, I also have a problem with pushing people away when something happens.." he said, mumbling a little at the end.
Personality
"Hm, I won't lie. I'm a mean person most of the time unless your someone close to me." He said bluntly.
Occupation
"I don't have one." He said.
Fears
"I have a huge fear of small and crowded places because I'm claustrophobic.." he mumbled.
Weaknesses/Strengths

"I'm not telling you." He said with an annoyed tone.
(His weakness is his past and his strength is his powers)
Species
"Not completely human." He said with a shrug. (Neko otherwise known as a half cat half human.)
Pets
"I don't have any." He said with a small pout. "I do want a cat though." He said as a small purr emitted from him.
Friends/Family
"I don't have any.." he mumbled. Backstory
"Not answering you." He said simply.
(His mother died giving birth to him and his father, overwhelmed with grief and anger, started taking antidepressants and started drinking. The pills mixed with alchohol made him abusive and he abused Jax and his siblings every day. But soon after, Jax's brothers fled and never came back for him like they promised. Jax was left to escape on his own and now lives in an apartment of his own. Jax refuses to talk to any of his siblings because of their betrayal.)
Date of birth
"March twenty seventh two thousand and three." He said with a hum.
Zodiac sign
"My what?"
(Aries)
Scars
"Why do you think I weak long sleeves?.." he mumbled.
(Scars all up and down his arms)
Piercings
"I have one piercing on my tongue." He said, sticking his tongue out and revealing a green diamond like piercing.
Tattoos
"I have one on my stomach but I'm not telling you what it is." He said , pulling his shirt down.
Powers
"Hm , I have fire powers that I get from my 'father' aka a rapist.." he said.
InsanityDragonQueen