♡~Jay Cooper~♡

Full name
"Oh.. it's Jay Cooper." He said softly.
Nickname
"I-I don't really have a nickname, but your more than welcome to give me one." He said with a soft smile.
Age
"I-I'm nineteen." He said lightly.
Height
"I'm about five foot one, maybe two?" He said with a small giggle.
Weight
"I'm very light for an angel, about ninety pounds. Though I eat well, promise!" He said.
Sexuality
"Oh heavens I can't tell you that!" He fretted.
Turn ons
"I will say no such thing!" He said worriedly.
(Neck kisses, gentle sex and pet names)
Turn offs
"That's not appropriate to speak about in such a holy place.." Jay said softly, sitting on a cloud.
Kinks
"Please stop asking such sinful questions that i, as an angel cannot answer." He pleaded.
Position
"If you mean my position in heaven I'm a guardian angel." He said happily.
(Soft Top)
Smut
"Hush! If the lord hears you say that word here it won't end well for you in the afterlife." He warned.
Likes
"I like clouds and people. I also like daisy's." He said calmly.
Dislikes
"I don't like it when people are disrespectful in the heavens. I also don't like it when they disrespect the lord. Or when they ask sinful things in the lord's home." He said, looking at you.
Looks
"I'm right here heh." He said with a smile.

Habits"Well, I have a habit of using to much of my powers to help

Habits
"Well, I have a habit of using to much of my powers to help." He admitted.
Personality
"I'm a calm and quiet person, unless I'm upset then i tend to be a little meaner." He said.
Occupation
"I'm a guardian angel." He answered.
Fears
"It's a stupid fear, but I have a fear of flying.." he mumbled.
Weaknesses/Strengths
"My weakness is my fear.. and my strength is the lord." He said with a hum at the end.
Species
"I'm an angel." He said softly.
Pets
"We have plenty of pets in heaven, but I don't have time to care for one of my own." He said a little sadly.
Friends/Family
"Well, the angels and the lord in heaven are my family and everyone in heaven is my friend." He said gleefully.
Backstory
"It's nothing important." He said, looking away.
(Jay was once a normal boy, nice family nice friends good school. He had it all. But, on the night of his baby brothers birth he was walking to the hospital when a collision happened and the car spun out onto the sidewalk and hit him. Making his body smash though the glass of a general store where he sadly died from his injuries and went to heaven and earned the title 'guardian angel'. Soon after earning this title he began to forget about his life on earth, now the only thing he remembers is his death.)
Date of birth
"That's.. a little hard to remember.." he mumbled.
(November eighth two thousand.)
Zodiac sign
"I'm a... scorpio I believe." He said.
Scars
"I have them.. all over my body from the incident..." he mumbled softly.
Piercings
"I don't have any." He said.
Tattoos
"Well.. when i entered heaven they gave me one on my wrist that says guardian angel." He said with a gleeful smile.
Powers
"I have powers yes." He confirmed.