♡~Jin Vince~♡

Full name
"Oh hi! My full name? Jin Vince." He said kindly.
Nickname
"I don't think I have one, you can give me one! Or call me J for short." He said with a giggle.
Age
"I'm twenty seven!" He purred with a smile.
Height
"I'm about five foot five." He hummed.
Weight
"I don't weigh much, ninety pounds at the most.." he mumbled.
Sexuality
"I'd rather not say." He said politely.
(Gay)
Gender
"I assure you I'm a male." He said.
Turn ons
"That's a bit personal.." he said with a nervous giggle.
(Neck biting/kisses, rough sex, gentle sex)
Turn offs
"I-I don't have to answer that right?" He asked shyly.
(Bodily fluids, rape and feet)
Kinks
"I-I'm not going to tell you that..." he mumbled shyly.
(Almost anything)
Position
"W-What type of p-position?" He stuttered in embarrassment.
Smut
"What's that?" He asked softly.
Likes
"I really like to sing! And draw! And go on dates." He said with a happy smile.
Dislikes
"I don't like being rejected.. or being played. I also hate it when i meet someone that agrees to a date and doesn't come.." he said with a frown.
Looks
"A-Are you in need of glasses? S-Sorry! That was rude wasn't it?" He asked as he frowned softly.

Looks"A-Are you in need of glasses? S-Sorry! That was rude wasn't it?" He asked as he frowned softly

Habits
"Well, I have a bad habit of pushing myself past my limits." He said.
Personality
"I'm a calm and sweet person until I'm mad, after that I can be a jerk." He said.
Occupation
"If you mean a Job, I don't have one my older brother does." He said.
Fears
"I'm afraid of one of my brothers finding me and killing me..." he mumbled.
Weaknesses/strengths
"My weakness is my fears.. and my strengths are what is left of my family." He said sadly.
Species
"J-Just like my brothers.. I'm a neko." He said with a small purr.
Pets
"I don't have pets, Jason won't let us." He said sadly.
Friends/Family
"I don't have friends.. and I only have my two brothers as family as of now.." he mumbled."
Backstory
"I'm not telling." He said with a sickly sweet bitterness in his voice.
(His mother sadly passed away giving birth to his little brother Jax. They were all devastated but their father was by far the most devastated. Turning to pills and alchohol for comfort instead of taking care of his children. He abused them every day because of the missuse of the pills and alchohol. Jin was able to escape with two of his brothers but never heard from Jax after they left him behind. They tried to get him back but they couldn't find their fathers house after they had ran so far. They soon learned that their brother escaped but Jax refused to talk to any of them ever again.)
Date of birth
"December fifth nineteen ninety two i believe." He hummed in thought.
Zodiac sign
"Oh! I know what that is! I'm a capricorn!" He said excitedly.
Scars
"I have one on the back of my ear.." he mumbled.
Piercings
"No, Jason would kill me." He said.
Tattos
"Like i said before, Jason would kill me before I got the chance." He said with a shrug.
Powers
"I do have some yes." He said.