♡~Max Brady~♡

Full name
"Hm? Oh, it's Max Brady." He said.
Nickname
"Don't have one." He replied.
(Maxy , or M)
Age
"I'm twenty." He said with a hum.
Height
"I'm six four." He said to you.
Weight
"I'd say i weigh about... a hundred and thirty pounds, maybe less?" He estimated.
Sexuality
"Get to know me first." He said bluntly.
(Gay)
Gender
"Uh... isn't it obvious?" He asked.
(Male)
Turn ons
"That's a.. person question." He said, a bit surprised.
(Rough sex , begging and teasing)
Turn offs
"I'm not going to tell you that." He said.
(Bodily fluids, rape and feet)
Kinks
"I have many~" he said with a smirk.
(Choking , neckbiting/kisses , pet play , a bit of BDSM)
Smut
"Mind explaining your question?" He asked.
(Yes)
Likes
"Hm, well, you for certain~ I also like wrestling and books in my free time." He said, winking at the end.
Dislikes
"I hate it when people are selfish,  I also hate it when I can't wrestle and when my loved ones get hurt." He said with a little bit of agitation.
Looks
"Heh, I'm right here y'know?" He joked with a smile.

Habits"I have a habit of overworking myself for my family

Habits
"I have a habit of overworking myself for my family." He said.
Personality
"I'm a pretty calm person, easy to get along with and serious when i need to be." He said as he looked at you.
Occupation
"I work as a trainer for wrestling when I'm not wrestling myself." He said with a smile.
Fears
"I'm deathly scared of losing my mother and little sister, I almost never leave the house unless it's for work and I bought the highest security system I could to protect them." He said with a sigh.
Weaknesses/Strengths
"One of my weaknesses is my family.. and one of my strengths is being able to fight." He said.
Species
"I'm a werewolf." He answered.
Pets
"I have a dog named midnight." He said happily.
(His dog)

Friends/Family "I have my mother and sister as family and friends and that's all I need

Friends/Family
"I have my mother and sister as family and friends and that's all I need." He said.
Backstory
"I'll tell you some other time." He said, looking away from you.
(His father left shortly after hearing his mother was pregnant. His reason was unknown but he never came back. Soon after, his mother gave birth to him. At age fourteen his mother found a new lover. But after her lover found out about her second pregnancy with max's little sister, he left. Claiming he 'didn't want to be a father.' Max then took action to help his mother. He got a job and did other side jobs to help his mother provide for his little sister. He was never selfish and never asked for anything on his birthday. Instead of spending birthday money on himself, he spent it on helping his little sister. In the end his mother got a job and max didn't have to work so hard. His hard work payed off and now his mother and sister and him have the strongest bond that no one could break.)
Date of birth
"October twenty first, nineteen ninety nine." He said with a hum.
Zodiac sign
"What's that?" He asked.
(Libra)
Scars
"Thankfully I have none." He said.
Piercings
"I have a piercing on my tongue and ear." He hummed, showing them off.
Tattoos
"I have god on my back." He said , showing you a literal tattoo of god on his back.
Powers
"I don't have none." He said