-Behind the Scenes-

F/N POV

Walking. Walking. And more walking. We had just escaped from the cells and we were going back to get some healing items, we were low on health after all. Ralsei and I were in the back while Susie and Kris was leading. Ralsei and I became friends, and I'm glad, we are the only people in this group that don't want to hurt people.

I do feel bad though, all the people that we've been hurting, its... Well, I don't want to in short. Ralsei also heavily dissagrees, but is too nice to say anything about it. Ugh, this team is a mess. 2 fighters shouldn't lead, but then again, I'm uselss. I'm a messenger, and Ralsei is the healer! As we finally find a clearing, we went inside a small shop, led by Seam.

We walk inside and Kris gets their items and leaves right after. I stay though, I know that they will eventually have to come back for me. I talk to him,

"Hey, have you seen a lightener that isn't a part of our team? I'm worried."

It wasn't a lie, and I'm genuinely concerned, other then when Susie and Kris attacked s/h/t, I haven't seen them. He responded in his normal tone,

"Ive been looking for them too. They've left their book here, it's going to be on sale here soon.. ha.. ha.. ha"

"So nothing?.."

"Not exactly, the paper said they have found a lightener yesterday"

"What did they do to s/h/t?!"

"It didn't specify-"

I grabbed Y/Ns spell book, and left before he could finish. So s/h/t were imprisoned too? Or maybe they escaped. I caught my group fully healed, and I found myself too. Odd, I didn't eat anything. We start walking, only to turn back immediately, Kris accidentally mumbled under their breath,

"Crap I forgot to bring up the boss to that stupid shopkeeper!"

We all could hear, but none of us brought it up. What boss? And why is Seam stupid to Kris? They go inside, and I overheard their conversation from outside. Kris said,

"We saw a strange prisoner."

"Eh..? What are you talking about..? A prisoner with an odd manner..? No... You couldn't possibly be talking about HIM..?"

There was a slight pause before Seam continued,

"...I see. After all the trouble I went through to lick him up, you want to free him?"

Again, more pause, but he continued,

"Hmm, now that you mention it... It would be troublesome if he was left alone... Yes, perhaps it's better if you heros delt with him now..? After all, it's not like what happens, will matter in the end. Perhaps a little chaos might be fun... So then. Take this."

I don't know what Seam gave to Kris, but after he left, Kris stood still for a minute. Suddenly we are moving again, and Kris is holding a key peice? This is odd, and we are moving to such a specific location too, what is going on? All I know is that Y/N is missing, and I'm worried. I ask Kris,

"Umm... Kris, my bff is missing... Can we go find s/h/t?"

"I'm collecting key pieces for a jail cell. They could be in there."

Kris responded to me, monotone. I highly doubt that, but I'm too scared to go off by myself. I'll be attacked or imprisoned since I joined this group. I don't know how Ralsei feels, but maybe he feels the same way.

Y/N POV

It's my second day here, and Jevil and I are becoming close friends. It makes sense, we are the only ones in this jail cell. He's nice, a bit crazy, but chaos is better then normal, well, I think so and he does too I think. On a different note, last night we just slept in different corners, and I don't see how he sleeps, it's so cold down here!

Today we were playing different games, untill a guard came in, and teleported some food inside the room. Jevil doesn't need to eat, but I do. Jevil told me some stories while I was eating, it was nice. We played some more games, and it was fun. It got to a point were if we got bored, we didn't have a plan because there was basically nonstop fun.

Though, I did learn something, I learned how to preform "Metamorphosis", and I guess it chose my 2 knifes as my weapon? I can't test it out, I don't have my gloves. That's the only reason why I can't preform advanced magic. I wish they didn't take them off, I could of teleported both of us inside- I MEAN OUTSIDE. Gah, Jevil is rubbing off on me. I look up to see that Jevil is waiting impatiently for my next move in the card game were playing, I preform my move and we continue playing like usual.

✷Timeskip✷

We went from playing cards, to a game of tag, then we played rummy and finally we are just making references to things we remember before we were imprisoned. I said,

"Don't lie Dib! You ugly when you lie!

I'm not lying!

Then why are you ugly?!"
(Invader Zim, the movie 👁️👄👁️)

Jevil responded with something I knew,

"Eh, what's up doc?"
(Bugs Bunny 👌)

I giggled, and said,

"Do you not know that many cartoons or songs?"

"THE KINGS SON ALWAYS LOVED THAT SHOW, SHOW! I WATCHED IT WITH HIM ONCE A WEEK, WEEK!"

"That's nice"

We fall into a comfy silence, but it's soon interrupted by us playing a new game not even 3 minutes after.

A/N

So, uh... Idk what to put tbh. I do want to apologise for Jevil and Seam not acting like themselves. It's currently 3 am again and I can't work on this any other time due to school sorry. I do want to shout someone out though,

Go look at Foxilna_Fox profile! They're a great person and they write better then I do. They are also really nice, so go check them out! 👌🎉

Also thank you Syax_Phoenix for the votes! It means a lot! ⭐

Cya!

(1039 Words)