-Sorry-

Y/N POV

After we played those games, we were both ready to sleep. I don't think Jevil is planning on sleeping, but it's worth a shot to get him to sleep. I layed down in the corner, and I fell asleep, even I was surprised, I think they turned on the ac, meaning it was extra cold down here.

●Timeskip●

I opened my eyes as I was waking up even though they felt like boulders. I was about to stand up but there was something on me, something heavy. I look down to see a blanket, or well, Jevils cape. I look to my right to see-...

WHAT DO I DO JEVIL IS CUDDLING ME- ABORT ABORT ABORT- WE ARE SNUGGLING AAAAAAAAAAAAA

As I was freaking out, I was blushing so hard. I slowly stopped freaking out and Jevil was waking up. Huh. Did he fall asleep? He usually doesn't. Jevil saw my face and started laughing, I say,

"H-hey! It's not normal for me to wake up like this! Why are you c-cuddling me anyways?"

"HEE HEE! YOU WERE COLD, COLD. SO I WARMED YOU UP!"

I mean that makes sense but-

I just started blushing again and Jevil continued laughing, he hasn't moved yet! After a while he got up, and we started playing more games. Different ones, but something seemed odd. I ignored it though. As we were playing, my mind drifted to those 'heros' and F/N.

Was that why I was sensing something was off? My mind got more and more focused on that to the point were Jevil said,

"Y/N MY DEAR, ITS YOUR PLAY"

WAiT- he didn't talk like he usually does, does he only repeat words when he's excited or happy? Ugh. I didn't mean for him to get concerned. I preform my turn and we continue playing. I'm still thinking about the 'heros' but not so much now. We play more games.

Suddenly, the light from the elevator blinds us. I run to the corner and hide in the shadows. I could see things better slowly, and one of those things was a key, a key that Kris was holding. Jevil said, one again covering for me by not saying I was here,

"UEE HEE HEE, THE KEY, THE KEY! A MARVELOUS FUN IS ABOUT TO BREAK FREE. WONT YOU LET YOURSELF OUTSIDE?"

They chose to not. I swore I heard them mumble,

"eh, let's see the dialogue"

"YOU CAME TOO FAR! YOUR CHOICE HAS RUN OUT!"

Suddenly the key was used and it made a door. Huh. I mouthed to Jevil and luckily he saw,

"I'm going to go get my stuff, I'll be right back"

As the group walked in, I managed to leave without being seen. I walked into the elevator and hit a elevator floor with the other prisoner cells. The door opened again, but with my floor I wanted. My senses were telling me to go right, so I did. They haven't left to me yet! I ran and ran, and I saw a door with a scratched off label. I went inside and I saw all the stuff for every prisoner. I guess it's so the prisoners who served their sentence could easily get their stuff back.

I see more scratched off labels, and I see my stuff underneath it. I put on my gloves and grabbed everything else. For some reason I see my spellbook undernearth a different prisoner, but I grab it. I grab my bag, and underneath was an old journal. I put inside my bag and quickly run to the elevator again. I need to make sure everythings ok.

I got to the elevator, and went back down to the floor I was originally on,"??????". I arrive, and Jevil is playing his game. Ughhh I need to stop this- wait.

They probably haven't fought the king yet.
Meaning they still don't know what they are doing is wrong.

I... I'm going to help Jevil. I'm going to teach them what they did was wrong. I'm not going to let anyone get killed, but definitely

-They need to know.

I jump into the battle, on Jevils side. The look on Ralsei's and F/Ns face was really funny if I'm being honest. Jevil said,

"YOUR BACK, BACK!"

I responded,

"Told you I would be!"

And we fought. During the fight, I didn't do much. Every 2 turns I would attack them or heal Jevil. I was going to heal the other team, but they have the power of respawning eachother and I didn't want to waste TP. After 5 turns they started targeting me, probably because I was healing Jevil and making his attacks roughly 10× harder everyone I attacked. Every attack they did against me dealt 200. With my 550 health, I was sure to die soon.

That's why I'm not going to heal them. They can respawn, I just die. So does Jevil. So does anyone else. I try to heal myself, but their attacks are stronger. They have to take a turn to heal themselves due to Jevil, and I muster up more TP. They attack me their next turn, and I'm left with 50 hp. I'm going to die next turn, and we all know it.

Jevil is working hard to attack them, he doesn't know how to heal. I never thought I would use this, but it seems I must. If Ralsei and F/N too are emotionless killers along with the rest of them... I can't let anyone else be hurt. On my turn i cast,

"KAMAKAZI!"
*Kamakazi - Kills the user and everyone else on the opposing team*

As soon as those words were cast, black circles clouded my vision as I felt myself get heavier. I felt myself go cold, as the last thing I saw was Jevil with an... Unreadable expression, although he does seem to be... crying..? My vision is too fuzzy to see properly... I'm...

sleepy. . .

The world went dark as if someone blocked out any light. I was stuck. I was in a...

Void?

A/N

So..... Yeah you died lol. This isn't even close to the end tho. Don't worry, I have a plan. Hopefully you guys stuck around, even through my bad fighting scenes. Uhh- sorry if the characters don't sound like themselves, ummmm...

Cya.

(1038 words)