-Reset-

Y/N POV

It seems like I just woke up, and I'm by myself. I... Remember everything. I died. Is this hell? It looks like an elevator-...

IM IN THE ELEVATOR IN THE CASTLE

The doors open and I walk out. I already have my stuff, and the heros are just walking inside the cell. I run back to the battle, and it seems everyone has been affected by this. We all start battling again without words. A couple rounds in I spoke, being the first one to, and with the most hatred,

"Heh. Before this, I had a stupid belief that people could do good. Anyone could. I just wanted to teach you guys a lesson, a simple ont too, to not hurt people. But you proved youselfs against my beleif.

Y҈O҈U҈R҈ J҈U҈S҈T҈ E҈M҈O҈T҈I҈O҈N҈L҈E҈S҈S҈ K҈I҈L҈L҈E҈R҈S҈."

From that point on, every turn I attacked them. Although, I would occasionally heal me or Jevil. They all kept on dying, but respawned. Jevil shouted,

"BYE-BYE!"

He proceeded to throw Jevilsknifes everywhere, all of them creating a explosion. I also threw a good attack,

"ÖLÜM ZİYARƏTİ!"
*ÖLÜM ZİYARƏTİ - Poisens the air, making the enemy team take damage everytime they breath*

They all were close to death, all knocked out too. Before they died, I healed them, I didn't want that same thing to happen like it did before. I ask Jevil,

"Should we lock them in here? They technically lost, and we can go inside. We don't have to be stuck outside anymore."

"OK, OK!"

I lock them in there, but I can't lock F/N and Ralsei in there. I just can't. I leave them outside the jail cell, and throw the key into the abyss that is the area around the path. I grab both of them with my magic and I head to the elevator tiredly, while Jevil is practically bouncing off the walls. We are both at half health, but obviously taking it 2 different ways.

I used the last of my TP to teleport us really far away from the castle and by that old shopkeeper. He was the first thing that came to mind, and just like that, the outside of his shop was the last thing I saw due to low TP and HP.

Timeskip◎

I

woke up to see nobody by me, I was in a bed though. I looked around, and as I was walking further around the area I could hear voices. It sounded like arguing. I follow the sound to see Jevil and that old shopkeeper Seam arguing. What happened?

A/N

Yeah you didn't die. Lol. Although I'm cutting the chapter short. I wrote the last 2 chapters tonight too and I actually can't continue. My eyes are closing and I accidentally took a nap while writing this. Sorry if the characters don't sound like themselves.

Gn.

Cya.

(480 words)