Kiss the Girl (Raihan)

Shippings: Raihan x Shy! Reader
Warnings: None
Fluff, Angst, NSFW: Fluff
Requested by: a good friend of mine -w-
Setting: Pokemon Sword, in the wild area
Side note: Had to change just like one or two lyrics to make it fit

Her.

Out of all the people in Galar- no the world to get stuck in a massive blizzard with it had to be her.

Raihan was famously known for being very loud and extroverted. He was outgoing and wasn't afraid to speak his mind, but her...

(Y/n), a Pokemon trainer that Kabu had taken under his wing and eventually gave his position of Gym leader to, was the only person that made the Dragon-type user speechless.

Somehow the shy and timid ghost type gym leader caught Raihan's attention and made him fall head over heels for her.

It started off as a small crush but quickly escalated into something way more.

(Y/n) made him feel things that no one else could... Like flustered.

Arceus, he had a love hate relationship with that feeling. It felt nice when he was around the timid girl but Leon, goddamn Leon, would always tease him about the blush that was left on his face after battling her or the fact that he stuttered whenever he would deny any romantic feelings towards you, even though everyone knew his words were bullshit.

The man loved you more than Hop loves interrupting the player during their journey so they could battle-wait wot?

Raihan shook his head and sighed as he sat on his side of the tent and stared at the female, just looking over her every feature. From her (long/short), (curly/straight/wavy)  hair, to her beautiful, yet shy eyes that would shine in the heat of a battle, to her, plump... Kissable... Lips...

There you see her sitting there across the way. She don't got a lot to say but there's something about her. And you don't know why. But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

(Y/n) blinked feeling like someone was staring at her. She turned her gaze to Raihan, blushing as their eyes made contact.

(Y/n) swallowed the lump in her throat, she couldn't get herself to tear her gaze away from his gorgeous blue eyes. "U-um... Raihan?" She stuttered quietly.

Raihan only continued to stare, though he only realised he had been caught when the female's Lampent let out it's cry.

The, usually confident, male awkwardly cleared his throat and broke away from their little "staring contest" first, rubbing his neck awkwardly and mumbling a soft apology.

Yes, you want her. Look at her, you know you do. It's possible she wants you too, there's one way to ask her.

Raihan glanced back at (Y/n), making sure not to stare too much this time. 

The male was fighting himself, one part of him just wanted to say fuck it and wrap his arms around her waist, pull her into his lap and kiss her and kiss her good.

But that other sude of him thought of all the bad things that could happen, like what if she didn't swing that way? What if he had bad breath? What if she took it the wrong way? What....what if she didn't feel the same?

Sha la la la la la
My oh my, pooks like the boy's too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl-

"W-well I just checked the weather and it looks like it's going to be snowing all night. I.. Um... Think we should probably huddle together... We'll be able to.. Uh.. K-keep warm.." (Y/n) said, as she shivered a bit from the cold that was starting to get to her, despite the blanket she had wrapped around her.  

Raihan blinked and nodded, cautiously he got close to female and shared his blanket around her so she could warm up a bit.

(Y/n) froze in place, her face becoming an entire tomato at his actions, but she didn't say anything, not disliking the closeness between them one bit.

She closed her eyes and leaned against him, her face became even redder, knowing he was staring at her.

Raihan gazed at the ghost type user in slight shock, but he let her do so. 

He'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy how close they were.

Raihan sighed softly and gently moved some hair out of her face.

Now's your moment, sitting in tent near a blue lagoon. Boy, you better do it soo. No time will be better. She don't say a word. And she won't say a word. Until you kiss that girl.

(Y/n) was quick to look up at Raihan, shocked by his gentle gesture of affection. "Raihan?"

'Oh Arceus why does she have to give me that look?' The male thought to himself.

Raihan closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he finally began letting out the words he'd been wanting to say for a long while now.

"(Y/n) look I.." He began with a soft sigh. "I've been wanting to tell you something for a whil- mph!"

The king of dragon types was cut off by the female, that he adored and loved for about a year now, crashing her soft lips against his own.

The male was shocked at first but he quickly realized what had happened and he didn't even give hesitation a thought as he pulled (Y/n) onto his lap and kissed her back, cupping one of her cheeks before caressing it with his thumb.

Despite the kiss being as fierce and as passionate as his battles against Leon, Raihan was gentle when handling and caressing her.

He felt like he would break her if he so much as placed his hand down on her the wrong way.

Raihan was the first to pull away, though it's not like he wanted to.

'Damn lungs and the need to breathe.' He thought to himself.

Raihan let out a soft pant as he gently pressed his forehead against the female's.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." He mumbled in between pants.

(Y/n) smiled shly as she caught her breath, letting out a few soft pants of her own.

"No, I believe I do..." She breathed softly, gently tracing her thumb over Raihan's bottom lip.

The dragon user blinked in confusion. "Wait you knew?" He asked, a little shocked.

"Well kinda... I only found out because Bede's Hattrem was close to killing you one day.. And well... Leon spilled the beans.." (Y/n) mumbled cautiously. "I... Was just to... Well too scared to tell you that I felt the same-"

"Leon did what!??"

End