You're adorable (Marnie)

Shippings: Marnie x reader
Warnings: none
Fluff, angst, NSFW: Fluff
Requested by: Pr1mordial
Setting: Either version of the game, Spikemuth

Marnie felt a her face become a little warm as she watched her girlfriend, (Y/n), sleep on the couch with her Morpeko.

She thought Morpeko hated (Y/n) just because she was always hanging out around the new gym leader and taking the attention away from the attention hog of a pokemon.

But here they were. Nappimg together as if Morpeko hadn't bit her girlfriend's hand or gave her a small shock 10 times over.

It's like they had a neutral agreement with each other.

Marnie let out a soft giggle at the thought of (Y/n) and her Morpeko making a deal that they can only cuddle since both of them were in fact, great when it came to cuddling.

(Y/n) let out a soft groan and propped herself up a bit as she woke up, her eyes fluttering open.

"Oh, I'm sorry (Y/n), did I disturb you?" Marnie whispered quietly, figuring it might have been here laugh that had woken her

The (h/c) female shook her head. "No, no, you're fine." (Y/n) yawned as she sat up, rubbing her eye.

"Did you need me to move? I know you like to lay here and decompress after a day of training." (Y/n) yawned, sitting up a bit and laughing softly as Morpeko rolled onto her lap, letting out a tired squeak.

Marnie shook her head and sat down next to her girlfriend, leaning against her shoulder as she gently pet her pokemon. "You're fine." She hummed simply

"... There's something on your mind." (Y/n) stated, knowing Marnie all too well.

"I'm just tired. This week has been exhausting, with all my training and the challengers coming up to challenge me." She admitted.

"Well that's what comes with being a gym leader love. I hate to be blunt-"

"Yeah I know, I know, I chose to do this so I must expect everything new that's coming my way." Marnie sighed heavily, repeating her older brother's words.

(Y/n) frowned and laid her head on hers after giving it a soft kiss. The (e/c)  female hated seeing her girlfriend all stressed and tired. Things were easier back when she was the one challenging the gyms. Now she's the one constantly being challenged and (Y/n)  could tell it has taken quite the toll on her.

"Well... Would you like to cuddle with me and Morpeko?" She asked softly.

"I know want to~" (Y/n) cooed softly, poking her cheek.

Marnie laughed at her lover's adorable actions and shook her head. "You know what? Yes, I'd love to cuddle with you two."

"Yes! Can I be the little spoon?" She asked excitedly.

Despite their height differences, Marnie was mostly the big spoon. Not that she minded anyway, she always loved how someone as extroverted and... Well as tall as (Y/n) wanted to be little spoon.

Marnie always took comfort in seeing her girlfriend all snuggled up with her and her face all relaxed, free from any stress or worry.

"You're adorable." She breathed softly as they laid down, bringing her girlfriend into her arms, causing (Y/n)'s face to become red.

(Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes. "What? Tall people can't be little spoon every once in awhile?" She huffed jokingly.

"No, you're just... A precious cinnamon roll that should be protected at all cost. " She laughed.

"Excuse me miss, but I believe you are talking about yourself." (Y/n)  declared with a laugh.

Marnie laughed and shook her head at her girlfriend.

(Y/n) was one of the few people to actually see Marnie without her walls up.

She was actually able to relax and be herself around her and she was more than happy that her girlfriend was okay with both sides of her.

They laid there for awhile just chatting quietly and exchanging small kisses before the little spoon soon fell asleep.

Marnie smiled as she laid there on the couch in a peaceful silence.

No loud music, or battles, no team Yell cheering her on or constantly causing their weird and disruptive shenanigans.

For once it was just quiet and to be honest she wouldn't have it any other way.

Just her, a sleeping Morpeko and (Y/n) in complete tranquility.