Snowball Fights (Gordie)

Shippings: Gordie x reader
Warnings: snowball fights maybe one or two curse wordz
Fluff, angst, NSFW: Fluff
Requested by: No one. I just thought this would be cute. Plus I may be a Leon lover but my thicc boi needs some love too (TWT)
Setting: Pokemon Sword and Shield

(Y/n) hummed softly as she cooked some curry for her team.

This was a rare sight to see since the trainer hated the cold.

But she wanted to expand her team and she was told by Champion Gloria that Circhester was a great place to look.

"Alright guys, I think I'm about done." She called out to her pokemon which consisted of a Scorebunny, a Duskclops, a Leafeon, and a Salazzle.

Leafeon let out a happy cry and watched it's trainer make bowls of curry for everyone.

She smiled and brought the spoon to her mouth but, before she could even get a taste, she was pelted with a snowball.

The trainer froze in shock and in slight anger. She looked down at her now ruined, bowl of curry which now stained the once white snow.

(Y/n) frowned and look in the direction the snowball came from, only to be met by another one hitting her in the face. She huffed and was quick to wipe the snow from her face.

"Oi, what the hell?" She exclaimed.

She was taken back when she was greeted with the sight of her childhood friend, Gordie, laughing his ass off.

A bright smile quickly crept onto her face as she saw him.

"Gordie!" She exclaimed with a playful glare. "You made me drop my curry!"

"I know! You should have seen the look on your face!" He laughed obnoxiously as he held his stomach.

(Y/n) pursed her lips at his immature behavior. She soon grew a smirk though as she slowly reached down and made a snowball herself, wanting to get revenge.

"Gordie... You made me drop my curry... And for that, you must pay!" She exclaimed throwing the snowball, aiming for his face

Gordie yelped and ducked, just barely dodging it. "H-hey (Y/n) let's just have a reasonable conversation and talk-" He cut himself and ran away, knowing damn well he wasn't going to be talking his way out of a snowy death.

"Gordie whatever your last name is! Get back here you sly nickit!" She laughed chasing after the male.

"You have to catch me first, mate!" Gordie called over his shoulder.

"Well then, that should be easy!" She exclaimed as she grabbed some snow before throwing it at the male.

The two kept going back and forth. Each time one of them got hit with the other's snowball they'd turn around and chase them, wanting to get revenge.

It was basically tag but with snowballs.

Eventually, (Y/n) fell into a pile of snow.

"Okay, that's it. You win. I'm too cold and tired and cold to keep chasing after your ass." She panted.

"Here, let's get you and your team out of the cold." He chuckled softly as he held out a hand to help you up.

(Y/n) playfully glared at it. "This isn't a trick is it?" She asked skeptically.

"No, no. I'm serious this time." Gordie assured with a sincere smile.

(Y/n) pursed her lips, not sure if she should trust him. She soon gave in though since she really wanted to get out of the cold.

Gordie helped her up and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Come on my Mum will be delighted to see you again.

~~~~~~Later~~~~~~

(Y/n) shivered as she sat next to the fireplace, trying to warm herself up.

"Here mate, I got you a blanket and made some hot cocoa." The rock type trainer hummed casually before dropping a weighted blanket on her.

"Ack! Gordie!" (Y/n)  huffed as she fell back.

"That's weighted you know!" She grumbled as she sat up.

Gordie laughed and took a seat next to her, making sure the blanket was wrapped around her. "Yeah, I know." He hummed before handing her the chocolate beverage.

(Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes huffed playfully but gladly took the drink taking a sip as she watched the flames of the crackling fire dance with each other.

Gordie hummed casually as he looked over his childhood friend. You know," He began glancing back at the fire so he wouldn't get caught staring. "

I've missed you, mate." He chuckled softly as he ruffled her hair.

(Y/n) laughed softly and gently pushed his hand away from her head.

"Yeah... I..." She stopped her sentence and sat up, softly gazing up at rock type trainer.

The female leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. "I've missed you too Gordie."

Gordie blinked in slight shock and gazed down at the female as she stared at the fire and sipped her hot cocoa.

"I've missed you too..." (Y/n)  repeated as she leaned against his shoulder.

They sat in a comfortable silence until they were disrupted by the flash of a camera.

"What the- Mum!"