Chapter 12

I couldn't sleep, everything that happened today was repeating through my head. I was engaged, and as happy as I have ever been. I tossed and turned in bed, trying to at least get a couple of hours sleep but I just couldn't manage it. I felt Tobias move beside me and sigh.
"Tris are you okay?" I turned to face him and his eyes lit up as he saw the smile spread across my face.
"I'm fine," he pulled me close to him, wrapped his arms around me then kissed the top of my head.
"I don't want this day to end." He whispered into my ear. I felt the same thing, although it had to end and it did when I finally fell asleep in Tobias's arm.
-
For once it was me up first, but I didn't wake Tobias instead I just quietly left the bedroom and began to make my morning coffee in the kitchen. I was day dreaming while plunging my coffee, when I felt hands on both my hips and a body pressed up behind me. I relaxed into the embrace because I knew who it was, and when his cold lips presses against the soft skin on my neck, I sighed and my body melted into his. This feeling will never get old.
"'Morning beautiful," I felt the hot breath of his words against my ear, then turned in his arms to see his smile.
"Good morning," i smiled and place my hands on his chest, then teasingly pushed him away. "you're distracting me, now I need to make a coffee." I smirked and turned around, but he stopped me before I managed to turn completely, next thing I knew I was sitting on the bench, with the boy I loved and who I was going to marry standing between my legs frowning at me.
"What's more important, a coffee or your amazing fiancé," Tobias raised his eyebrows at me waiting for my answer. I just laughed and didn't reply, so he teasingly pulled me more towards him and I leaned back.
"This what it's gonna be like when we are married?" He whispered in my ear, I couldn't take it anymore. I ended up leaning in and just letting him kiss me. But it was the best start to a full on day.

(Authors note: Firstly: 4,000 reads!!!! That's amazing thanks guys xx secondly: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I finished exams then had a tough week this week socially so yeah that's my excuse. This is a really stupid chapter but I had to post something!!! Hopefully I'll have a decent one up within a couple of days xx love you all)