Chapter 17

Tris pov
The wedding was only one week away and Tobias could tell the stress was getting to me, luckily for me the dress had been made and should be here in a couple of days. As I stood out of the shower i took a big breath, and finally for once in a long time felt the stress rise off my shoulders.

Tobias realised as I walked out of the lounge with a huge smile on my face, that I was less stressed and actually felt like living a day. "Hey Babe, nice to see you smile."

I approached him with a hug and sighed. "you know what, it feels great the smile again."

He pulled away and grabbed my hand leading me to the door. I trusted him so much, so I knew we would be going somewhere positive. As we got in the car , i couldnt keep my thoughts to myself any longer.

"Where are we going?" he smiled at me as the car started to move.

"What is one thing we haven't planned yet?" i immediately panicked, have i missed something out? He saw the worry rise to the front of my eyes.

"Our honeymoon Tris." 

Tobias POV

"Our honeymoon Tris" I couldn't contain the excitement in my voice, as I watched her smile grow bigger.

"You want us to go plan our Honeymoon now?" I laughed at her response, because it was so something she would say.

"Yes Beatrice, I would like us to go plan our honeymoon. Is that okay?" She chuckled, and looked down at her lap, as redness over took the pale colour of her cheeks.

"Yes, however if you call me Beatrice." I cut her off with a quick peak before she could finish her sentence.

"I don't think kissing while driving is very safe" We both laughed and smiled in silence as we drove to the holiday store.

-

We had been looking at pictures around the holiday store, for almost an hour. I could tell that no place stood out to Tris and in fact, none stood out to me either. We both liked quiet peaceful places, and we liked the outdoors. The closest place that suited us was Hawaii, but it just wasnt right.

"We can go to another place tomorrow if you like." Before she could answer i saw something catch her eye.

"Tobias thats the one," and she was right, it was amazing.

"I guess we are going to the Caribbean Islands."

(Authors Note: Thank you everyone who gave me support on the last chapter, I've also just started school so updating has been a little difficult. I just want you all to know that im here if you need me as well. I really love you guys and reading those support comments helped me so much. I love you all xx and sorry if this was a bad chapter, only just in the mood to write haha and sorry this is not edited)