Chapter 5: A Choice To Make

"Because I've been looking for you"

"M-Me?"

"Yes, you."

"What do you need me for?" I asked

Then, he grabbed me by the hand and ran off to somewhere. Somewhere where I think it is always peaceful. I think that I'm being tested or so.

We actually ended up outside, later on, he pinned me to a tree, caressing my cheek as I blush a little.

"I'm lucky that I have someone as beautiful as you in my life," He says as he gives me a peck on the cheek

"T-Thanks" I replied brushing some hair back.

I could say that we're official now. I always knew that there was a soft side in him. It's just rare for anyone to see it. Without hesitating, I wrap my arms around him to feel his warmth.

'He feels so warm'

We pulled back from the hug that I wished it would last longer, a smile was planted on my face, accompanied by my blushing self.

Soon, an interruption was here, it was my friend, (Friend's Name). A smile spread across her/his face as she/he went over and hugged me.

"Look at how lucky you are, _____"

"Heh, I bet you'll be lucky too."

Later on, we began our 57th expedition, trying to find out more about the titans. It was a terror to see the other cadets be consumed. So little made it back, making their families worried that they can't see their daughters and sons. So many were grieved, some complained of the number of cadets that were eaten and deceased. Tears rolled down like everything was over.

There was even a time we occurred something strange. We were told that it was a female titan, it was not abnormal, it was controlled by a human just like Eren when we realized he was that mysterious titan that was an ally during a titan attack. But, who would be the titan anyways?

Snapping back to reality was a pain.

I even realized that some wished they enrolled somewhere else. Like, they're giving shame to the poor. Heck, I once saw kids, that wanted to join the Corps too. By looking at them, I can feel tears build up. But held them back.

-Time Skip-

When we got back, I had to rest due to all the work that I've done. I strolled off to my room and laid on the bed. And took a nice nap. Before that happened, I heard knocking on my room's door.

'Who the fuck is knocking on MY door while I'm trying to have some PEACEFUL TIME?!'

Cliffhanger! Hehehe!