Chapter 8: Hanji, Why?

Levi's POV

As she notices me, a hint of nervousness and anger is seen on her face.

"Okay... Before anything happens, WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!" She yells

"Woah... Calm down, it's nothing bad." I shush her, trying to calm her down

"Yeah right." She sighs as she rolls her eyes

"Anyway... Hanji AND your friend planed this"

"WHAT?! OF ALL PEOPLE, THEM?!"

"Of course it was them, brat. Isn't it obvious? They know, and to make things worse, they might plan on telling"

"Well shit. Levi, any reason?"

"No. Why would I?"

"Just asking"

"Okay....."

Your POV

'Ugh! Why must this happen to me? Take a break, Hanji!'

Besides, why is it always Hanji that gets us in these situations? Also, doesn't she have a promise?!

"Wait... How did you end up here in the first place, Levi?" I asked

"She dragged me in here and told me to wait for someone. She locked the door so I could not escape. I got really bored and looked around for some entertainment." He replied

"Really?! Man, that is one strange bitch"

"Agreed."

Narrator's POV

Time passes by, and the two started to get tired. Hanji was just thinking of what is happening in the room. Clearly, she and (Friend's Name) ship them hard, and it is very obvious whenever Levi and _____ are just trying to act normal and fine when she's around.

"H-Hanji-san... Are you sure that this is a good idea? They might be tired in there." 

"Nonsense Arlert! They will be completely fine! Trust me!" Hanji giggles

~Back in the room~

"Ugh! I really want to go out now, can we go?" _____ asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling weird writing parts of a narrator... Why tho? 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know... Can we?"

"Try it."

"NU UH! I AIN'T GOING OUT THERE TO SEE THAT CRAZY BITCH AGAIN, YOU GO!"

"Hmmm..... Go together?"

"Maybe... How about later? I don't feel like it."

"Seriously?"

"Yes"

"Ugh, whatever."

Levi's POV

We waited for about, four minutes. I began to feel tired as shit. I just want to go but I know that the door is locked.

"Shit! We've been in here for four minutes!"

"Yeah, so?"

"You brat, for how long are we gonna stay in here?!"

"I don't know! HANJI KNOWS, REMEMBER?!"

"I KNOW."

"THEN, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?!"

"BECAUSE I CAN!"

"Tch. Shut up."

"Fine!" I cross my arms

Another minute passes by

Due to being bored, I grabbed _____'s/' wrist and knocked in the door hard with my other hand.

"SHITTY GLASSES! OPEN UP!"

No response.

Shit.

I waited for another minute and knocked again.

Still no response, the sky began to turn a bit dark.

Another shit.

Your POV

Seeing Levi looking like some zoned out freak. I snapped my fingers at his face and he flinched.

"_____! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR, YOU BRAT?!"

"C'mon, Levi! You zoned out that's why!"

"I did?"

I nodded. Somehow, Levi is acting strange. Not strange-strange, weird-strange. He's like clumsy or... I don't know. It's as if he is nervous when it is just the two of us... Wait a minute...

'Is he really that nervous when I'm around him at a tile like this? Hm... I wonder, what if I'm seeing his other nature right now?'

"OI! _____, you okay, brat?!"

"Wha-"

"Nevermind..."

I notice his face, he looks shy... Wait, hold on... HE'S SHY?! Since when did he start doing that? He is nervous as heck! Wow...

Suddenly, we can hear footsteps from the other side.

"Finally!" I yell

Instead of the door opening, it was  KICKED OPEN! Causing me to be jump scared and I fell down.

Instead of feeling the hard ground, I feel some fabric. Wait...

I open my eyes to see myself on top of Levi.

With my face flushed red, I quickly stand up, covering my face with my hands.

"Gah! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I looked away

"Ooh! Did I disturb you?" Hanji squeals

"N-No! Not at all!" I reply, shaking

'Oh gosh... I'm not safe around her! This is bad. REALLY BAD.' I thought

"Hm? Ah! Shorty, you okay?"

"Of course not, four-eyes!"

He gets up and exits, he looks back at me with that blank expression again.

"Oi, are you coming? Or are you staying here?"

"Just go! I'll follow you later!"

With that, he left. Leaving me behind, which I didn't mind. Leaving the place I went back to my office. I changed into my pajamas and plopped down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. After minutes of staring at the ceiling, I eventually felt drowsy and fell asleep.