Chapter 9 Part 2/2: Lost Thoughts

Your POV

It hasn't been long anyway. I gather all the remaining energy from my body to endure the person who I am inside.

There was a strange moment where I remembered some horrible moments that occurred in the past. I returned to my place before causing any ruckus to disturb anyone out there.

I sat on my bed, trying to process the trouble that bothers me. I remembered what happened to Farlan and Isabel... That era just had to flashback in my mentality.

I never knew what to do at such a moment so I stayed there for a while...

A knock came on my door, I tried to repossess some of my enthusiasm.

When I opened it up, Levi and Erwin were standing there. They went in & told and asked me a few things.

"We were looking for you..."

"Are you slacking off?"

"Are you alright?"

"I thought you were gone..."

I heard the last one. It was said by Levi. Did he say that? Even with Erwin in the same room?!

"I'll leave you two alone," Erwin said as he left.

I couldn't face him and tell him what happened... He might get upset again...

"What happened, _____? You can tell me, please." Levi tried to comfort me

"T-That moment... It went into thought again..."

"I know they deserve better... But, no one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can... Choose whatever you'll regret the least." He said as he hugged me.

I closed my eyes shut and returned the hug.

Until I felt it.

A tear has slipped from my eye.

Another one forms and leaves a wet trail on my face.

Pulling away, I glance at Levi.

"Levi I-"

"There no need to explain. I'm here for you"

"And I'll always be with you until the end."