Chapter 10: Final Moments

-Spoiler Warning. I recommend you to catch up with watching AOT/SNK before reading this chapter. Also character death-

*You have been warned*

"Y-You mean it, right?" I looked at him with teary eyes"

"Of course. Just stay safe, okay?"

"Of course I will."

And at that moment, his words made me calm again. A bit of pink had dusted my cheeks as I gave him a tighter hug.

Days went by and I've been with Levi for a long time now. But, due to our duties, we had foremost insufficient time for ourselves. It didn't matter. Whenever there were breaks or day-offs, we would have time for kisses and cuddles.

We had news about returning to Wall Maria to take it back from the titans.

We have a long way to go.

-Time Skip to where we re-visit Wall Maria-

It has been years now and we are re-visiting Wall Maria. Where it all began. The place where it all began. The horrors, the pain, the suffering, the trauma, the sorrow, the nightmares, the shock, the sacrifices, everything. It all began just on one wall. Because of it, everything went downhill. People began to fear the titans day by day. Praying that nothing bad would happen to them.

But guess what.

Prayers won't do anything anymore.

The only way to survive is to fight.

Stay safe.

We never knew who the Colossal and the Armored Titan were.

But that was when they revealed their true identity.

It was all clear now.

Reiner was the Armored Titan, Bertholdt was the Colossal.

I never knew why they did that.

Those bastards.

This whole time, they destroyed something and lived that place just to see what they've done.

It was time to take revenge.

-Time Skip-

Once we got there, we found mysterious cups with strange liquid in them. Seeing three cups makes it confusing. Knowing that only Bertholdt and Reiner were the only antagonists we recognized.

Armin had the idea of surveying around the wall due to commemoration of the Wall titan which was originated in Wall Sina.

As the search began we hear an exclamation from one of the cadets

"Hey! I found a cavity!"

Just as we peeked to where that person was, we saw the cadet getting jabbed. Identifying the hair color, it was Reiner himself.

Levi burst in and impaled him with his blade. Then, he suddenly turned into the Armored Titan.

-Time Skip to the part where the cadets deal with the Beast Titan/ Zeke-