Chapter 1: Marry Me

Pranpriya's POV

"Another drink!" My bestfriend said handling me another shot of martini.

"I can't. I have classes." I pushed it back to him.

"Come on Pran. We barely see each other." He push again the shot glass on the table.

"Let's just enjoy this night. Promise this is great." He raised his right hand. I nodded.

"If I wouldn't enjoy, I swear Jackson Wang. I'll kick you." I told him. He just chuckled.

"Waaaah! She's here! She's here. Oh my god!" The barmaid squealed and ran over to the entrance of the bar. It's dark here, we couldn't get to see everyone doing in every corner.

"Man, what was that?" Jackson asked the bartender near us.

"Some korean actress called for reservation tonight." He answered.

"Oh, Is that so? If it's Jennie or IU I will ask her to marry me." I joked and we laugh.

The night was late and I drank too much.

"I can't feel my lips." I told Jackson as I bit my lower lip.

"You drunken woman. Come on let's go home." He told me but I can't walk.

"Is there earthquake? The place is spinning. I'm dizzy." I slurred trying to stand.

"Geez! I didn't told you to loose consciousness." He said but my eyes they were heavy. I just wanna sleep.

"I'll carry you. Don't you dare punch me like last time, kay?" I heard him. I felt hands on my wrist and waist. He's trying to pull me up.

"Uh!! You're so heavy, but you're so thin." He complained. As soon as we stood he guided me to walk. My eyes was nearly shut but I know what I'm doing right? Am I right?

"I can walk." I slurred and tried walking all by myself. But to my surprise I tripped and fell on the floor. But I can't feel my body.

"Oh no! Man! What did you do?! Miss I'm really sorry. Wait--" That's all I heard before I dozed off.

--

"Hey wake up." A slight tap on my face. I scrunched my eyes and tried to open it.

"Oh man! My head hurts like hell." I held my forehead.

"You're lucky." Out of nowhere he said that.

"The hell how lucky having hangover when waking up?" I snapped.

"First of all your parents is not here. And secondly... You lucky dimwit, got a chance to marry her crush." He said sitting on my couch near the bed. I slowly got up.

"What did you say? Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked him seriously.

"Na-uh. You married Lee Ji Eun or should I say Miss IU." He told me. My eyes widen on what I heard.