𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

"I like you"                "Sorry, I don't feel the same way"

"I like you, hyung" "Sorry kid, I'm going to have to say no"

"Oppa! I like you! Please take me!" "I like you too!" "Really?!" "As a friend"

~

Jeno was walking down his school's hallway, his hands in his pockets. "Lee Jeno!" Jeno turned around as he heard his name being called. "Ah, Renjun" His friend, the only friend he had, caught up to him and wrapped his arm around Jeno's shoulder. "You still thinking bout your 'Ohhh, my soulmate! Blah blah blah' aren't you?" He says, mocking Jeno. Jeno slaps his arm playfully. "Oh shut up! At least I'm more mature than you! You're older than me, but you act so childish! Sheezuz" Jeno smiled and rolled his eyes. "Yah! We're only one month apart! ONE!" Renjun lifted up his finger, mimicking the number one. Jeno chuckled and they continued walking towards their lockers, which where next to each other. "Jeno-hyung!" Jeno looked in front of him and saw a guy running up to him. He immediately knew what this meant. He looked at Renjun, mouthing, "Help me". Renjun didn't know what to do. It seemed like each second, the guy was smiling brighter and brighter. He was coming closer and closer to them. Once the guy was close enough, Renjun quickly pinned Jeno against the lockers and pretended to kiss him. Jeno's eyes widened and he looked Renjun in the eyes. Renjun nodded slightly and Jeno felt like he was in heaven. "My first kiss" Jeno thought. He closed his eyes and for the first time in his whole entire existence, he brought up his hands and placed them on Renjun's head. He pushed his head against his own head. Jeno felt plump lips press against his own. Renjun widened his eyes and tried to pull away. He looks to the side with only his eyes, just to see the kid not there. He looked back at Jeno and saw his eyes closed. He was really enjoying it. Renjun pulled back harshly and stared at Jeno, panting. He gave him ThE lOoK. "I-I'm so so sorry I..." Jeno tried to speak, but words just couldn't come out his mouth. He looked around and saw everyone staring at both of them. He looked back at Renjun who looked like he was about to explode. "Why'd you do that?" Renjun asked, sternly grinding his teeth together. "I-I..." Jeno sighed. "I guess, I was just too desperate to meet my soulmate, a-and when you were t-that close to me, I wanted to t-taste someone's l-lips. I, I just wanted take the chance when I had it..." Jeno looked down, disappointed in himself for doing this to his best friend, his only friend. At this moment, he was scared of losing his, probably, first love....

[A/N: And I oop- tee hee~]