𝔘𝔪𝔪, 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔣𝔣

"Kai-Hyung! Hiii!"  Mark screamed, almost gaining the attention of everyone around him. He walks up to Kai and hugs him tightly. You could clearly see Mark's smile and how happy he was to be meeting this "Kai-Hyung".

                                              —

                        "Please. Forgive me."

                                           ~

Renjun was at Jeno's dorm. He was planning on staying there for the night, since he claims he hears way too much
"Ahh~ Yesss!
Ohmygodyou'resofuckinggoodatthisgoharder!"
In his hyung, Jungwoo's room. He can clearly hear a deep low voice coming from there, whispering dirty things, too. Jeno by far was disgusted and nearly forgot about what he had "done" yesterday. He looks at Renjun and sees him texting someone. He smiles at his phone and texts that certain person back. Jeno, being the curious bitch he is, asks, "Who's that you're texting?"  Renjun looks away from his phone. "You really are a nosy hoe aren't you?"  Jeno acts as he's taken aback and holds his right hand to his left side of his chest. "Agh, I'm offended." He flutters his eyes, his mouth formed into an 'o' shape. Renjun laughs. "Bitch what you laughin at?"  He looks at Jeno and continues laughing. "You're heart is on your right side, not on your left dumbass!" Jeno's cheeks turn a bright shade of pink as he widens his eyes a little bit. "Stfu before that pretty face of yours gets destroyed!" Jeno snaps back. "Well at least I HAVE a pretty face! Unlike you! Mud looking-ass!" Renjun sticks his tongue out at the younger. Ohh boy!

  Jeno quickly tackles Renjun to the floor and starts tickling him, while Renjun starts laughing.
"Stop—BUAHAHAHA—Ok, ok! You have a-ngh pretty-ahaha! face, too!"

                                             ~

"This is my friend!" Mark points at Donghyuck.
Donghyuck doesn't do anything, but just stares at Kai like he's an angry dog waiting to devour anything in its place. Mark looks at Donghyuck and suggests him to shake Kai's hand, with his eyes. Donghyuck rolls his eyes and shakes Kai's hand. "Lee Donghyuck" Haechan growls lowly as he stares Kai dead in the eyes. Kai smiles nervously and looks at Mark, quickly letting go of Donghyuck's hand, who was squeezing his own hand tightly. "Uhh, Mark! D-do you maybe wanna go ge-t something?"  Mark happily nods and links his arm around the older's arm while happily skipping. Donghyuck follows, blood boiling hot inside him. Once the three of them get to a fast food place, Mark offers to go order. Both the boys watch Mark leave their table, and get in line to order. Donghyuck turns to Kai, and starts speaking. "Back. Off." He angrily states, making the older turn to him while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sorry, what?"
                                                    "I said, BACK OFF"

"Uhh, from who? Mark?"

                                                        "Duh. Who else?"

"Uhhmm... why exactly?"

                           "HE'S. MINE. And mine ONLY."

"No he's not. He's not even dating anybody"

            "So? What does that mean to you?! I'm           
     telling you, HE'S. MINE! Nobody will take
                him from me! So you better back o—"

"Hi again!"  Donghyuck was once again, cut off by the love of his life. He was holding a tray with everything that he had ordered for them. Haechan turned his angry frown to a smile. "Hi Markie-poo!"  He smiles wittily and never took his eyes off of the brunette, who was putting everything in place. "Oh! I'll help you!" Kai stood up and started putting the food in place, too. Mark smiles and looks up at the blue haired boy. "Thanks hyung! You're really the best boy-friend!"  Kai smiles and continues to set everything in place. Now, Donghyuck on the other hand, wasn't too happy. "Oh, so you dare say he has no significant other, but at the same time, he's dating you?!" He was fuming. How could Mark do this to him? He thought they were bestest of friends! Now he comes out with a boyfriend and doesn't even tell him?! Well, it sort of is his fault for not confessing soon. He was now sad. Sad that his first ever love since childhood, was now happy with some other. It was his fault! All his fault!

[A/N: Don't worry my dudes! Haechan ain't gonna be a psycho! I don't like those sort of stories that's why.  Tee Hee bye:) ]