Lᴇᴇ Dᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ

"𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮!"

"Why?"  Is all Haechan could say. He had been ignoring Mark for quite some time now. He was heartbroken. Aching.

Playground.

Remember? H-yeah. We held hands! Lucky...

"Sucks to be you!"  He laughed.

                                     Jungwoo.

"Shut up! He only did it because of a dare!" Haechan crosses his arms. Heat on his face. He felt a rush of electricity through his body.

Punch! Punch! Punch!

No.

Punch! Punch! Punch!

N-nooo.

PUNCH. PUNCH. PUNCH. HIM.

N-o-ok!

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!"  Jungwoo laid on the grass, holding his nose. Donghyuck could see his trembling hands stained red.
A satisfied smile crept on his face.
Yet...

You could see pain.

His eyebrows start fur up, he scrunched his nose. Tears threatened to fall down his cheek.

We're going to fall down! You're gonna look like such a bitch! Crying in front of the person you had just beat the shit out of, HA!

Why?

Why?!

Why did this have to happen to him? Why did he like someone who made his life miserable, yet happy at the same time. Why did he love someone who didn't love him back?

Donghyuck wiped his cheek. Body shaking. His smile still plastered on his face, tears still rolling down his cheeks, even though he tried to stop them.

He looked at the body in front of him.

Had he killed him?

He laughs. Laughter of pain.

GET OVER IT WUSS! HE WON'T LOVE YOU BACK! HE WILL NEVER LOVE SUCH A PUSSY LIKE YOU!

GIVE. UP!

Please! Leave me alone! Stop bothering me!
P-please... L-l-le-ave m-e, me al-lo—

Black. An empty void. All pitch black.