Dark

"Ugh, It's been 5 minutes! Where the heck am I walking?!"

Pepper groaned as she continued to pace around the dark and empty hallways of the school. She had already tried calling Penny Ling and Zoe, but neither answered. Zoe was probably busy anyways, but she wasn't sure why Penny Ling wasn't answering...

"Stupid dark hallway..." She grumbled under her breath as she shone her phone's flashlight for what seemed like the millionth time around the hall. Pepper felt like she was getting nowhere! "I know this school like the back of my head, how can I not find..." However, as she was about to turn away, something different came up. Her light revealed a couple of stairs.

"Finally!" She grinned as she carefully made her way over to them, beginning to descend down the set of stairs. As she slowly walked down however, the sound of a door shutting emitted in the air once more, sending chills down her spine.

"Okay...walk fast. Got it!"

Pepper walked faster, the only thing that could be heard were the sound of her flats descending down the long set of stairs. She no longer heard the sound of her friends or the movie they were watching. A relief on her behalf, but the only thing keeping her on her feet was the fact that someone else could still be inside the school...

-

"I'm not too late, aren't I?!" Russell quickly burst through a door, having quickly opened it to find Zoe, who was sitting on a chair. It was a dressing room, many outfits on display, a vanity filled with makeup, and of course, a large mirror. She glanced up at him, a surprised expression on her face.

"Uh..." He glanced around.

"Darling, where have you been?!" She quickly stood up, discarding her phone, "We thought you weren't gonna show!"

"Blame the traffic for that." He rolled his eyes. After what had seemed like hours, his dad had finally managed to find a way out of the heavy traffic. However, his focus soon turned back at the lack of people in the room. "Anyways, where is everyone?" He looked around the small dressing room, he and Zoe being the only ones inside.

"Oliver and the others are already setting up in the next room over. But wait till you see the lineup!" She happily took his arms and quickly pulled him over to the rack filled with clothes. "Just look at all of these choices! Business must really be booming if they're coming out with all these clothes!" She stood back as she grinned to herself.

Russell went up to the rack, beginning to browse through the many selections.

"Wow! These are really good!" He smiled, continuing to go through every outfit, "I mean it! There's just so much variety! And ooh, is that denim I see?" He grabbed one of the jackets from the rack, a blue denim jacket with a multitude of buttons everywhere. It was decorated with sparkles from the sleeves up to the pockets.

"That one definitely speaks to you!" Zoe sheepishly grinned, "buuuut the sparkles aren't exactly necessary."

"Yeah I guess you're right." He shrugged as he put it back in the rack. "How long do we have to wait?"

As Zoe was about to respond, the door swung open once more, a man with jet black hair and a camera hanging around his neck waltzed in. "Wait no longer! I, Oliver St. Oliver am ready!" He announced, waving his arms around in exaggeration. He looked over at the two teens, a wide grin on his face, "Now, who's ready to make some magic?"

Zoe grinned wildly as she followed Oliver back outside. Russell stood still, taking a deep breath.

"Well, it's now or never..."

-

"This is it! The climax to the movie!"

Sunil whispered as he and Vinnie continued to clutch onto each other. However, now everyone sat on the floor, all sitting really close to the screen. The movie had gotten so much more intense, and also scarier, so everyone was on the edge of their seats, anticipating what was yet to come.