Part 3. Mysterious guy & Stripper for sale

Jonathan Pov.

We slept badly last night. Again, we masturbated in our beds and in the middle of night, thinking about that stripper yesterday. He couldn’t get out of our heads. Then we had to clean the beds in the morning, removing our cum. Later we all went to the living room, we did not even want to eat. My guys had tiny bags under their eyes, and i probably did too.
"What? Did you sleep too badly?" - i asked the guys.
"I actually could not fall asleep! I just tossed and turned, with my eyes closed, after i masturbated a second time!" - said Marcel.
"I generally wanted to clean my bed in the middle of the night, because my cum is much larger than yours. But i was too lazy." - Tyler said tiredly
"Oh yes! It was hard not to hear your whimpers and groans! Especially your Luke." - i said.
"SHUT UP!!" - angry at me Luke.
Later we went outside. Although we could not have breakfast, at least it would be better in the fresh air.
At this moment, i notice a strange guy.

For some reason, he seemed familiar to me! Do you know why? And here is what! I saw the wings and tail that were from yesterday's stripper

For some reason, he seemed familiar to me! Do you know why? And here is what! I saw the wings and tail that were from yesterday's stripper. Or it can... NO!!
"Guys, look! Does this guy remind you anymore?" - i responded to the guys.
The guys turned to the guy.
"No! And what?" - they said.
Their faces show that they are serious. We decided to follow the guy. For several minutes we followed him, and he did not even notice us. He went into the park and sat on a bench. There were headphones in his ears. I saw his face on the side. I think this is the same stripper. The same caramel skin; black hair combed on its side. But he was with out a mask. I see his narrow calm eyes. Is he Korean or Asian?
"Guys, do you see that face?" - i turned to the guys.
"Wow! He's cute!" - said Tyler.
"I wonder what his name is? " - Craig said.
Later, the cute guy got up and went on. We went after him. We noticed that he went to the strip club, where we are. In my opinion, this is the same stripper.
"I knew it! This is the same stripper!" - i said out loud.
We also went there.
"Guys, take a look." - said Scott, showing us the brochure.

'Strippers for sale.
Contact the club's host for a purchase'

"Does this club also sell strippers? How long has it been here?" - said Anthony.
"Never mind! Let's go to the host!" - i said.
Having reached the door of the club's host office, we knocked.

"Come in"

We opened the door. If anything, we have money with us. We were met by a think and bald man, about 47 years old.
"Good afternoon, gentlemans. How can i help?"
"We're about buying strippers. We saw this in your brochure." - i said.
"Oh, you want to buy one of my strippers. Alright! I have a lot of them and they are all beatifull!"  "Call strippers to my office." - he said to the answering tellephone.
After a few seconds, beautiful girls fell into the office and lined up in a row, and smiled. And the last one was the same guy with wings and a tail that we followed in the park. Piercings are visible on his face. On the left eyebrow and left side of the lip. And four piercings on the ears. He did not smile, but he was calm.

We made a decision right away! Take him!"Well, gentlemans

"Well, gentlemans. I will give you time to choose..."

"Last."

"Sorry what?"

"We take the last one! That guy at the end!" - i said it completely.

"Um... Alright! You choose too fast!" - surprise host.
"Okay, Evy. Good luck with your masters. Show them yourself, in all its glory!" - said the host, patting the guy on the shoulder.
"Yes, boss!" - said the guy.
Oh god!! What a sweet and angelic voice. My heart pounded loudly right away.
Later, we waited outside while our Evy gathered and went out to us.
Seconds later, he went out and came up to us. He was wearing the clothes in which we saw him in the park. On his sweet and not cheerful face, calm and restraint played. We took his hands and led him to our house.