Part 4. You are ours now.

(smut will begin to be present here. Get ready my friends 😖)

Jonathan Pov.

Bringing our sweet Evy to our home, we put him on the sofa.
"Well, handsome. What's your real name? Who are you and where are you from?" - i asked.
"My name is Evan Fong. I am from Canada and i already, now a former stripper. And also a waiter in a cafe!" - said Evan.
What a sweet and calm voice. Evan Fong. Hmmm, a very sexy name for a very sexy guy. We introduced ourselves to him too. And now we are his new masters. He call us by surnames, and serves us as a servant. Although we didn't take him for this. But maybe we will play along with him a little while. Evan got up from the couch.
"What do you want me to do first, masters?" - he asked.
As he persistently said this. Well... What can we offer him? I looked closely, he smelled a little of sweat and cigarettes and all kinds of perfumes. Yes. This is smell of the strip club in which he worked.
" Well, Evan. My first decree is to tidy yourself. Go take a shower. You smell of sweat and cigarettes. The bathroom is upstairs. The second door is on the left. " - i said, like an order.
Evan nodded as a subordinate, and went upstairs.
"Seriously, Jonathan? Is that all you could offer him?" - aggressively said John.
"Let him tidy himself up first, John! Or do you want the smell of sweat to spread in our house? DO YOU WANT THIS?" - i got angry at John.
John simply closed his eyes and turned away.
"By the way guys. Where's Scott?" - asked Smii7y.
Oh yeah. Where is he? He was next to us.

Evan Pov.

I went into bathroom, took off my clothes, set up the water and climbed into the shower. Warm water hit my body. I washed my hair. Then i was going to wash my body, but suddenly a hand touched my back. I flinched and gasped.
"Hush, hush. It's just me! Do you mind if I join?" Someone said. That was Mr. Scott.
"Umm.. S-sure!" - i said.

(smut is begaaaaaaan 😜😝)

I felt like... a finger, stuck into my hole. I gasped.
"Calm down." - said Mr. Scott.
He added a second finger. And later the third one also went. I moaned loudly in a muffled voice. Then the fingers disappeared.
"Mr. Scott! What are you doing?" - i said.
"Call me daddy, babey!" - Mr. Scott said in my ear.
Then something stuck in my ass. I gasped loudly.
Mr. Scott leaned me forward a bit and began to move slowly. I felt his hands on my belt. I began to moan at every jolt, and leaned against the shower wall. After 2-3 minutes, Mr. Scott... took my cock with one hand. I feel like I'm blushing.
"M-M-Mr. Scott, what are doi..." i did not have time to finish, as he began to masturbate with my dick and push in me at the same time at an average pace. I closed my eyes, moaned louder, and my tongue hung from my mouth.
Mr. Scott began to shove faster. I feel like I'm cuming soon.
"Ah, s-stop! I'm close!" - i moaned.
Mr. Scott ignored me. And soon i cumed and he cumed inside of me.

(end of the smut)

We both moaned and he came out of me. I try to stand on my feet, feeling cum flowing from my hole.
"You can not move. I will help you with the rest!" - said Mr. Scott.
I just stood with my hands against the wall, closing my eyes and enjoying the way he washed me. Running his hands all over my body. In a circular motion and so gently, like a massage. Starting from my back, then from the chest to the hips. Then Mr. Scott wrapped me in a towel, and himself around his waist. Taking me in a wedding style, he brought me into the room. There he wiped me, gave me one of their T-shirts. It was big for me, like a dress. And he gave me clean boxers.
Mr. Scott himself is back in his own clothes. I don't know why.
"Mr. Scott! Why did you help me?" - i asked him.
He put a finger near my lips. "Shhhh. You looked tired and i decided to help you! Just don't tell anyone! I'll figure it out myself."
I just nodded.